Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
Smegma

fluff_heaven_baby_carriers_logo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, unless something changed that I am unaware of, we are not doing the awards this year.

The request was to take another consideration for last year's award.

And in respect to this coming year's awards, that's a real shame. I'm saddened to hear that.

The request was to take another consideration for last year's award.

And in respect to this coming year's awards, that's a real shame. I'm saddened to hear that.
Oh. I thought you were saying you should be eligible for 2015 rookie because you start here in November of 2014.

Oh. I thought you were saying you should be eligible for 2015 rookie because you start here in November of 2014.

Oops. My dumbass did type that.

I meant 2014 and signing up in 2013.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

On a related note, I would now like to place a formal request for FH to host a 2015 award ceremony. Because, fun.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

On a related note, I would now like to place a formal request for FH to host a 2015 award ceremony. Because, fun.
We are still going to do the March Madness event though. In all honestly that event is far more fun because of the weird posts people come up with. Plus hot women.

Well, we need to find someone to fill Nub's shoes on that score. It was pretty much his baby, and those are mighty large shoes to fill.

However, the 2016 FHMM will be in full swing once again. In fact I'm in the process of generating a preliminary list of potential participants. :up:

We are still going to do the March Madness event though. In all honestly that event is far more fun because of the weird posts people come up with. Plus hot women.

The lounge contest has the same attraction and always sets the stage for March Madness. I posted my feeling in the mod thread. There is only one guy that walks away with the MM trophy each year where as in the awards we get to honor several members for their effort. Lots of us already have gotten awards and it would be nice to give some of the new posters the same opportunity. Maybe make multiple winner ineligible so we have some new blood to carry on. Daytona has offered to help out and I will do the same. Just ask VIP's or the academy guys from last year for nominations and put it in a poll for members to vote on. Not nearly as complicated as the work Bump puts in on MM.

Well, we need to find someone to fill Nub's shoes on that score. It was pretty much his baby, and those are mighty large shoes to fill.

However, the 2016 FHMM will be in full swing once again. In fact I'm in the process of generating a preliminary list of potential participants. :up:

I noticed Nubs hasn't been posting anymore, what happened? He left the site? If it's private info that's no problem just miss his posting. He was one of the fist persons posts I read a lot when I first came to the site.

I noticed Nubs hasn't been posting anymore, what happened? He left the site? If it's private info that's no problem just miss his posting. He was one of the fist persons posts I read a lot when I first came to the site.
not a secret he's just retired from being an admin and when he's ready he'll post more often.

Formal request to suggest that if the '15 FH Rookie of the Year cannot fulfill their duties and requirements, that the first runner up will take the responsibilities and badge.

I would also like to submit a formal request to consider my nomination by extending my eligibility by not being penalized or omitted for signing up and becoming a FH member in the waning months of year in November 2014.

:thanks:

Request denied.
:rules:

Next! :shotgun:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom