FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
3 friends and I(one of which is a fellow phins fan) will be heading down to Charlotte for the phins game on Nov. 19.

Who else is going and would you guys like to set up an official FH tailgate for the game? I will be arriving in town during the day so we would like to start sometime after we check into the hotel after 3pm.

Let set this thing up nice. Plenty of brats, burgers, finger foods, and whatever beverage you like. We could all agree to bring certain things if we get a definate head count.

I'm down. Got an extra ticket? If I can't find anyone to get some tickets with, it looks like I'll be sitting alone again lol.

I'm down. Got an extra ticket? If I can't find anyone to get some tickets with, it looks like I'll be sitting alone again lol.

I have 4 tickets but, they are all spoken for. My fellow phins fan friend has already paid for his. He lives in the area and we are driving down together.

Another ticket is spoken for by a friend of mine who now lives in Raleigh NC, but has been a friend since we were little kids. He has already set up to take days off work, so I know he is a lock to meet us there.

The last ticket is for a friend going back to HS and college and now lives in South Carolina. If for some reason he backs out, which I doubt he will, then you can gladly sit with us bro. My tickets were just over $400 for the quad. We are sitting in the upper deck between the 30-50 yard lines on the phins side of the field. Section 514.

And Cedar, if you make it to this game it would kick ***.

Anyways, lets get this tailgate set up. We are bringing a good size SUV, so we can hold some stuff. If anyone has some cool tailgate games(Indiana horseshoes) that would be nice.

I could use a big jersey too if anyone has one I can borrow for the game. All I have is a Zach or Fiedler. Id love to wear a Ricky or Henne jersey during the game if anyone has an extra in the big size. Hell, Id wear a Beck jersey as a joke. :lol:

Im pretty sure Wevie is going to this game. Hit him up and see what his ticket situation is.

I will be there... just look for the dolphins xterra... should arrive in charlotte from south carolina around 4pm... how do we all hook up???

Yep... got them off of ebay... 20 yard line... front two seats on dolphins sideline... I drop my beer and it hits the field... Paid double face for them but it is worth it. We are staying in Charlotte for the nite after the game. Nice little get away for me and the fiance. When are you driving up? Maybe we can meet up at the raceway and follow eachother

Yep... got them off of ebay... 20 yard line... front two seats on dolphins sideline... I drop my beer and it hits the field... Paid double face for them but it is worth it. We are staying in Charlotte for the nite after the game. Nice little get away for me and the fiance. When are you driving up? Maybe we can meet up at the raceway and follow eachother

I'll be leaving sometime Thursday afternoon for some tailgating for sure. We can meet up in Boiling Springs at teh RaceTrac or wherever. I still haven't got my tickets because I'm still trying to find someone to go with me lol. I really don't want to sit by myself but if it comes to that I guess I'll be sitting by myself because I'm going to this game lol. What section are you in?

Back
Top Bottom