FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

Im pretty sure Wevie is going to this game. Hit him up and see what his ticket situation is.

yes i am going to the game and i could maybe get up to four tickets if anyone needs them.

I also have a ricky jersey if you want to wear it for the game. I bought myself a new marino throwback to wear to the game.

I will be coming down wed. night so i have all day to meet anyone before the game for lunch or whatever. I am also down for tailgating so if you need anything I can bring it.

Anyone who wants to meet up pm my a number and I will shoot mine back to you.

yes i am going to the game and i could maybe get up to four tickets if anyone needs them.

I also have a ricky jersey if you want to wear it for the game. I bought myself a new marino throwback to wear to the game.

I will be coming down wed. night so i have all day to meet anyone before the game for lunch or whatever. I am also down for tailgating so if you need anything I can bring it.

Anyone who wants to meet up pm my a number and I will shoot mine back to you.

Sweet dude. Id love to wear a Ricky Jersey to the game. I will definately hit you up and we can tailgate.

I'll be there not too sure what time yet. I've got class still, and I live in Raleigh.

WeVie, how much for your extra tickets and which section are you guys in?

And how much for your extra tickets?

I definitely need one ticket.

We are in sec 513 row 17 seat 5 and 6.

Not the greatest seats but I couldn't afford to spend a fortune on really good seats. They are on the Dolphins side and about 35 yard line.

Anyway, I don't have extra tickets but I may be able to grab some if you guys need them. My wife deals with several people from Charlotte with her job and two different people told her they had two extra tickets if we needed any after I payed over $200 for our two.

Anyway as I said I may be able to get four tickets if you guys need any. I know that two of them are face value of $50 each and he told her he would take $120 for the pair. I will have to get her to find out about the other two. I would assume that they are in the 500s cause mine are face @ $61.

Let me know if you want them and I will try to get them.

Also, again I want to tailgate or grab something to eat with as many of you guys and gals that are going that I could so if you want to get together pm me a number or lets make some plans here to meet up somewhere.

I will be staying at the Staybridge Suites. It is only $89 a night for a two bedroom suite I think. Here is a link.

http://www.staybridge.com/h/d/sb/1/en/hotel/cltfp?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/sb/1/en/hotelsearchresults

Hey guys I have been thinking about trying to go to this game. I was looking at tickets on stub hub, how can I tell where the vistors fan will sit?

Hope the fins are 5-4 by that time definite my girl and me will be there sec 535 row 33 chilling out

Cool Wevie. My seats are in 514. Same face value. $61. I paid over $400 for my four. I was looking at those seats in 513. Basically the same thing.

I kinda wanted to go with sec 513 because of Marino and 14 is my most hated number.

Nevertheless, I saw 514 as the slightly better section with more opportunity to be on the 50 yard line and the seats were slightly cheaper to the ones I was looking at in 513 and they werent as many rows up. If I were only buying 2 seats, it wouldve given me more options.

I still need to book my room too. Is that place youre staying near the stadium?

We need to plan a spot to park and tailgate. At Landshark we tailgate at W-12/W-22. I'm sure Carolina's parking lot has their lot sectioned off.

Cool Wevie. My seats are in 514. Same face value. $61. I paid over $400 for my four. I was looking at those seats in 513. Basically the same thing.

I kinda wanted to go with sec 513 because of Marino and 14 is my most hated number.

Nevertheless, I saw 514 as the slightly better section with more opportunity to be on the 50 yard line and the seats were slightly cheaper to the ones I was looking at in 513 and they werent as many rows up. If I were only buying 2 seats, it wouldve given me more options.

I still need to book my room too. Is that place youre staying near the stadium?

It's about 7 miles away.

I called. They dont allow roosters, so we have to stay somewhere else.

HUH? I don't get it.

It's a little far but the last time I went to a fins game in cleveland, it cost $20 to park. We took a cab and it was about $5 each way and the cab dropped us off right at the gate. I hope we can so the same there but I'm not sure if there are as many cabs in charlotte or what they cost.

So who wants to meet up. I keep asking but no one is answering. Does that mean no one has any love for WeVie?

Back
Top Bottom