FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH tailgating in Carolina on Nov.19?

I'm down. I don't know what parking costs but if anyone wants a ride from whatever hotel you're at I wouldn't mind providing rides. I'm less than an hour South of Charlotte so it's not a big deal. My problem right now is finding a decent map of the stadium parking lot. Most parking lots of that size are sectioned off and marked with numbers. It's gonna suck of everyone parks in every part of the lot and then we try to meet up.

I can't find a parking lot map!!!

I'm down. I don't know what parking costs but if anyone wants a ride from whatever hotel you're at I wouldn't mind providing rides. I'm less than an hour South of Charlotte so it's not a big deal. My problem right now is finding a decent map of the stadium parking lot. Most parking lots of that size are sectioned off and marked with numbers. It's gonna suck of everyone parks in every part of the lot and then we try to meet up.

I can't find a parking lot map!!!

I found this if it will help. Man it costs a ton to park close. That is just stupid.

http://www.preferredparking.com/eventsmap_google.asp?EventID=34

Jesus. You weren't kidding it's expensive. They have $10 lots but it's a pretty good walk to the stadium it seems.

Any thoughts?

Jesus. You weren't kidding it's expensive. They have $10 lots but it's a pretty good walk to the stadium it seems.

Any thoughts?

Not really man. I don't know what to do.

I was wondering why parking tickets were selling for so much. I noticed them when I was looking for my tickets.

I also noticed some of the ten dollar lots do not allow tailgating so that sucks too.

We may just have to meet up at a restaurant or something.

Ok... The way I understand it is that there is no BIG parking lot for the stadium. It is kind of like going to the indy 500... tons of small parking lots all around the area. I am more than willing to meet up with everyone. We are coming into charlotte around 4 pm... I have to drive around downtown for a few minutes with the xterra to piss off all the carolina fans, and then should be looking to park around 4:30. If anyone spots my xterra, just start yelling. Trying to hook up a speaker outside so I can loop the Miami dolphins fight song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time to turn the tables... Fish eat the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be looking for your ride. That is so sweet. i bet it will piss a lot of Panther fans off.

I'm coming up from Columbia SC and can get there around 5:30. Dont want to cramp anyones style but bringing the kids. Definately can stop by to say hello. Looking for 3-4 tickets. No problem paying for them. Anyone have any extras?
THanks

I'm coming up from Columbia SC and can get there around 5:30. Dont want to cramp anyones style but bringing the kids. Definately can stop by to say hello. Looking for 3-4 tickets. No problem paying for them. Anyone have any extras?
THanks

Kids don't cramp my style. We still don't have any solid plans but we still need to make some.

I think if we are unable to tailgate then we should pick a resturant or bar or sports pub or something like that and meet up before the game.

I am all for tailgating if we can find a place to do it. I could also bring anything we may need to cook or drink or whatever.

Carolina Vs. Miami Game, November 19th

So who's going to be there? I will be there with 3 other people. I'm not asking about tailgating or anything, I just want to get an idea of how many Dolphins fans will be there?

Ok... The way I understand it is that there is no BIG parking lot for the stadium. It is kind of like going to the indy 500... tons of small parking lots all around the area. I am more than willing to meet up with everyone. We are coming into charlotte around 4 pm... I have to drive around downtown for a few minutes with the xterra to piss off all the carolina fans, and then should be looking to park around 4:30. If anyone spots my xterra, just start yelling. Trying to hook up a speaker outside so I can loop the Miami dolphins fight song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time to turn the tables... Fish eat the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES! A chance to see the FinMobile in person. All my dreams have come true!:lol:

I'll be there with a panthers fan of mine :p

southern end zone 5 rows up i believe

Yeah, I'll be there with a friend of mine who goes to college down at UNC Charlotte. It's I believe a 5 minute drive from his dorm to the stadium. I'm at the 50 Yardline on the Panthers side. Not exactly sure at to what level it's at.

Hey all. Just wanted to chime in on this.
Got a group coming in myself.

Some getting in early on Wednesday. I get there about 5:30.
The rest will be arriving Thursday.

I called the Panthers about parking. They said there was no parking that it is all outsourced. Only parking is for VIP's. We are staying near the Epicenter and plan on walking. It appears to be about 8 or 9 blocks.

Let's get an idea of where we can meet up at. If all parking is outsourced then we'll have to pick one of these outsourced lots to park or at least walk to one and gather then until gametime. I say we use the map WeVie posted previously and pick one of these. I'm gonna be looking to park at one of these $10 lots but I'm willing to walk anywhere.

http://www.preferredparking.com/eventsmap_google.asp?EventID=34

I suggest everyone park at either 300, 303, or 521. If you look on the right side of the site above, the lots are indicted in the box with these three digit numbers. All three of the ones I listed are $10 parking lots. The 521 lot seems to have the most parking spots.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom