Fiedler and ARM STRENGTH!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler and ARM STRENGTH!!!

wood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok guys i will admit i am not a Fiedler fan however i was wanting him back something bad after RAY DAYS.

The bottom line to me is Jay does not have the ARM STRENGTH to get the ball down the field.

If any of you guys watched the wildcard games you will see what im talking about. EX. Jeff Garcia, man on that TD to TO in back of endzone he threw that ball like a rocket

Holcomb was throwing rockets all day

EX, VICK no explanation needed

Back to Fiedler this guy throws ducks all game long, especially if he has to throw across the field and forget going deep.

I can remember a handful of plays this year where CC had to stop and wait for the ball, nothing in stride, which probably prevented TD's.

I dont know what the answer is, but i think we need a new QB

I say draft a young guy with an arm, let Fiedler play one more year and then good ridens.

WISH we could dump him this year

THOUGHTS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If you want thoughts on Fiedler just read the rest of this forum. It si probably the biggest, most debated topic on site.

That's why you guys should stop entertaining thoughts on aquiring Peerless Price. He could read Mondays edition of the SunSentinel before Fiedlers balls get to him on a deep throw.

I agree, if you really look at the difference between the Dolphins and the 49ers or many other teams...the blaring difference is VERY VERY rarely do people catch balls when running downfield. On many other good teams, thats practically all you see. When Fielder throws most of the time people have to stop, jump up, then they get taken down right where they catch it.

Garcia has no arm..He can barely throw a 40 yard pass and Fiedler has better arm.Holcomb doesn't have great arm either.How can you say Garcia has rocket arm? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
They may not have good arms.. But they can throw it deep consistantly... Did you see how many times Holcomb threw deep agianst the Steelers? More times than Jay has thrown deep all year.

Originally posted by Platinum
They may not have good arms.. But they can throw it deep consistantly... Did you see how many times Holcomb threw deep agianst the Steelers? More times than Jay has thrown deep all year.

I like Holcomb but deep pass also has alot to do with timming and Holcomb is in sync with his wider receivers..

Last edited by a moderator:
Get some decent pass blockers on the O-line, and Fiedler might have the time he needs to throw the deep ball.

Back
Top Bottom