Fiedler Bashers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Bashers

Baz

Ephemeral
Reaction score
Where you all at? How many dropped INTs were there today? Just wondering why you all are so silent this afternoon......

This is just as bad as when they jump all over him everytime he has a game like last week. If you like him or not everyone knows he is our QB. We all want him to win every Sunday.

Yea, I know its the same thing, which is why I say it. Give them a taste of their own medicine. Its just I want them to come up and take it like we all do whenever he has a bad performance. Honestly, within minutes of the game, he was already being bashed. Its been a couple hours, I haven't seen a thing......

well like i have said in my posts Fiedler will play good ball as long as its not on his shoulders, the Rickster was banging them up today grinding it out, but take a look at first drive when fiedler overthrew Chambers and almost threw that pic on sidelines to OG, if OG didnt reach behind him that was an int. Now conversley, he threw iton the money to mcdrops. This is what Fiedler does he teases us with a cpl great plays ala his scramble for a td and the pass to mcdrops, but then hell let u down agin with a CHIEFS performance. I will have a little more confidence in him if he can march us up and down next week, nice run D out there in Denver.

Well now that you bring it up he did over throw a big gain to Chambers early. Nah I am just playing he was off the hook today. He was great with his feet, arm, and most of all his mind. He bounced back great from his performance last week, and didn't try to force things. If you watch the 4 games we won Jay didn't hesatate to throw a ball away when it wasn't there, but last week he kept trying to make things happen when it wasn't there. If he can remember there is always the next play he is a great QB.

I agree. However, give him the benefit of the doubt. Last week he was trying to lead this team to victory, and desperately trying to get some points on the board. I prefer that to a QB who says, "This game is over, I'll play it safe and not hurt mt stats"......

Feidler... this poor guy won't ever get any respect... Forget opposing teams/fans dissing him, our own fans are at the head of the line!

If he plays well, "he plays well well when ahead". So, how do you think the Fins got ahead?!? God forbid if the fins lose... "it's Feidler's fault!!" Jay must have a thick skin.

thanks fiedler for mvp. I appreciate that. but my opinion is no different than anyone elses, do not put the game on his shoulders and let him carry the load, thats when its trouble. thats all I was saying bro.

All I know is that Jay has 12 Total TDs, which is like in the Top 3 in the NFL. That's not luck, that
s skill.

Just a stats note: Jay is on pace for the following STATS: 3,453 Yards Passing; 29 Passing TDs; 246 Rushing Yards; and 10 Rushing TDs, and 16 INT's. With Bledsoe, Gannon and Manning in the AFC, Jay probably won't go to the Pro Bowl, but he'll have the numbers......and the wins. Jay's da man!!!

If you ask any one player to win the game, you will lose. The dolphins won because they had a great team effort. Norv was stubborn about the run. Ricky put in a workman like effort. Anybody think the o-line didn't have to work to get Rick his 100 yards? Jay did a great job. I would love to see Jay make the ProBowl, but he probably won't ge the opportunity. But RW better get ready for a trip to Honolulu. That is if he wants to go there instead of spending a little more time in Dan Diego after the SuperBowl.

Looking for people not sold on Jay yet? Here I am!!!

I still need to see one thing from Jay I have not seen in three years...consistancy. When he is good (like yesterday) he is terrific. When he is bad (Chiefs) he is horrible.
Wihch Jay will show up each week? WHen he puts together a full season I will get on the band wagon. Until then I hold on tight and hope for the best!!

Originally posted by fin-atic
Looking for people not sold on Jay yet? Here I am!!!

I still need to see one thing from Jay I have not seen in three years...consistancy. When he is good (like yesterday) he is terrific. When he is bad (Chiefs) he is horrible.
Wihch Jay will show up each week? WHen he puts together a full season I will get on the band wagon. Until then I hold on tight and hope for the best!!

He wasn't horrible last week, just off. 310 Yards Passing isn't horrible, sorry I can sort of see your point because of INTs, but look at the INTs 2 overthrows, and 2 tipped passes off receivers hands. Hardly horrible.

Back
Top Bottom