Fiedler/Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler/Chambers

McKnight80

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont know about the rest of you but i think these two are gelling together to make the next big qb/wr combo. Like Manning/Harrison and Culpepper/Moss, these two seem to be feeding off eachother. Thanksgiving showed the re-emergance of a freshly revived Jay Fiedler. Moving around in the pocket, putting the ball where it needed to be. Chambers also made the overhyped Dallas secondary look like a bunch of pop warner kids, running around and getting good open looks for Jay. I also have seen a big upgrade in their off-field relationship, Jay was having an interview with a Miami radio host and was talking about how him and Chambers were working in the offseason on hitting their spots and avoiding the interceptions. Newly acquired Brian Griese has helped Jay develope his footwork and confidence while looking for open wide recievers in the pocket. These two look to be turning into the best of friends and we will be seeing both of them for years to come!

clear.gif

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
sick yes, but pathetically I thought the same thing

If Fiedler sticks around, we could have the next Marino/Clayton combo...and if we get a decent #2 threat, in comes Duper!!

yes, I am pathetic again...living in the past

I disagree with the asumption that we may be looking at the next Marino/Clayton Idea.

While Chambers may very well be every bit as good as Clayton, Fiedler is no Marino and Unfortunatley I don't think He'll be around as long.

It's obvious that this a good relationship, and I hate to rain on your parades, I like Fiedler and I'm not just on the bandwagon, I've liked him for a few yrs now - he's grown on me. Kinda like genital warts, jk. Through the good and bad and for a few years to come I hope we stick with him.

I think you guys are bieng just a little foolish - but I hope I'm wrong
:D

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

I think you guys are bieng just a little foolish - but I hope I'm wrong
:D

oh no...I agree with you 100% my mention before about Marino/Clayton was hope, jealousy, and a bit of exageration. For the most part ist because I too, dont expect Fiedler to be around for too much longer. We can all hope, but the next 2 months will tell us that. And the jealousy part was because I wasnt around much during that era and didnt get to see any of those games :(

Back
Top Bottom