Fiedler could be a Raider... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler could be a Raider...

i would give all the money in the world to see jay throw it 40 times a game he just might throw 3-4 picks every game, he would set the all time record for picks in a season

Also, Snickers I believe Trace Armstrong retired or is about to so you can mark him off the roster completely. I agree with you about their CB's being set with Woodson and Buchanon. However, Raiders fans are still waiting for Woodson to go an entire season without getting turf toe, broken bones, or a runny nose which causes him to miss time.

Without being too harsh, their safeties suck. I cannot imagine what they will do with their first pick. I imagine Fitzgerald but it would behoove them to try and move that pick for a couple later first rounders or more draft picks because I think they would be better off with a bunch of talented good players than one stud. Anyhow, to get back on point, I don't think you are gonna see Jay do too much damage anywhere he goes. Of course, knowing my luck, he will go to the Raiders ( My least favorite team next to our rivals) and blow up the league an dsmash all of Danny's records...

Norv doesn't want to be anywhere around Fiedler. Arizona is a better fit. N.O. and Chicago as backups too.

Originally posted by Section126
That is crap.......Norv hates Jay.

why cus some reporter reported it before? i dont trust reporters. they focus on negativity and dont tell the whole truth. the like to revise history.

Not the starter anymore???

64581875520-1.jpg

Watchoo talkin bout Wannstedt?!?!?

I wish Jay nothing but the best and have always said that with the right system and the right personnel around him, he would be a very effective qb. Think about it, what year did he have a whole offense around him? The only time was teh first 6 games of 2002, when CC and Oronde was healthy and we were 5-1 and at the top of the AFC. Fiedler was the highest rated qb in the AFC. Then CC gets hurt and Oronde chose season ending surgery. Carter comes in too late. Jay is much less successful. So I do think in oak he can success w/ porter rice and Fitz.

I agree though, at this point it is time to move on, even tho everything was not Jays fault, he just does not have the physical tools to create on his own consistently. It also very apparrant that this team is a ways away from having a complete offense, not saying it will be long before we are good, just that it would take alot more time to put the cast togethor to allow Jay to be successful.

so honestly guys, you really think, we could get a draft pick for jay fiedler ??? :lol:, i mean seriously , for this year ....:lol: what pick could that be...a guy who has a 35-17 record as a starter.....3rd round or even 2nd :eek: ?????

Who cares where Jay goes, as long as it is not here!
Jay sucks...he was along for the ride for that 35-17 record, he didn't get us there.
How many games did we win BECAUSE of Jay? Couple? At best.
That will be a great fit, Jay on Oakland passing to the geezers Rice and Brown. You'll have a guy who can't hit the broad side of a barn passing to guys who are too slow to get open. Sit back and enjoy this ride...a new interception record is about to be set!

Back
Top Bottom