FIEDLER doing his thing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIEDLER doing his thing

wood

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I guess youll still back the Fidler. Remember ast week vs Jets that was the starting of his downaward cycle, this is what the Fider does he throws 1 int last week and OG saves another. Then he gets away with a win and nice Defensive help, on to week 4, the Fidler comes out in the light even more. 4 INTS, i can deal with pics, but what the hell is he aiming at sometimes? Sometimes i really think jay honestly believes he is a top tier QB and so he makes these crazy throws only guys with strong arms can do, like off balance or off wrong foot or with a guy all over him. Jay wake up you cant do that not even in MADDEN 2003.

So be prepared fellow fans for another let down, then Jay goes through his up swing where he will have 3 or 4 good games and everybody forgets about itand then they say hey Jay isnt that bad.

BULL****, he sucks and this 2 steps forward 1 step back crap is JAY Fiedler to a T. just check out his stats youll see.

Well I am not fooled by the FIDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAY WILL SAVE THE DAY, if WANNY will do it

What does bother me by Fiedler is he just doesnt like to throw 1 INT, Either he throws none, or he throws 3-5 of them....almost like a group thing.

Personally, I don't care who starts. I like Fiedler, but I like Lucas too. But do you really think that would have made that much of a difference in yesterday's game? Even great qb's take chances they shouldn't when they are looking at a 2 td deficit with just a few minutes to go.

Im not really a Fiedler basher, but I must say that his long ball scares me.. It just floats out there. I hate to say it, but Lucas IS better suited for Norv's offense and a better compliment to the big play threat of Chambers..

Sorry Jay, you have heart.. but I think Ray's arm should make him the starter.. Heck, Ray even proved he had mastered the system..

Back
Top Bottom