Fiedler has a sense of humor I guess.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler has a sense of humor I guess....

Cover23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
my brother in law went to some Jet charity auction thing. He went because he had free tickets from work. Anyway, it was all Jet players and a couple other people, Junior from Sproanos was there. Let me get to my point, he sees good ol Jay Fiedler and walks up to him to meet him and shakes hand, yada yada yada. He gives Fiedler his program to sign and gets Fiedler to write:
To Bill(thats me)
Miami sucks!!
Jay Fiedler

my brother in law said they both had a good laugh that he would actually write that, all in all, he said he was a good guy. Just thought i would share with my fellow Phin fans

Right -- Jay Fiedler was one of the best things that happened to Miami. It's not that Fieldler sucked -- it's that he was never supported by the offensive line. It's too bad, really -- he would have done well under Saban.

I guess he'll come back and haunt us now when Pennington gets hurt. I can see it already -- Fielder lighting up the Dolphins defense minus Pat Surtain.

Marc790 said:
Right -- Jay Fiedler was one of the best things that happened to Miami. It's not that Fieldler sucked -- it's that he was never supported by the offensive line. It's too bad, really -- he would have done well under Saban.

I guess he'll come back and haunt us now when Pennington gets hurt. I can see it already -- Fielder lighting up the Dolphins defense minus Pat Surtain.

Get real dude, you name another quarterback that had the leagues leading rusher, the leagues 3rd ranked defense, 8 pro bowlers, who also failed to get his team into the playoffs (2002).

He was a mediocre quarterback who threw as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Jay grew up a Jets fan and its only fitting he's up there to screw up that team and no longer here.

I can't wait for Jay to play against the Dolphins.

Fiedler could light us up all year and it wouldn't change a thing. The problem with Fiedler was not that he was never good, it was that he was often bad.

BlueFin said:
Get real dude, you name another quarterback that had the leagues leading rusher, the leagues 3rd ranked defense, 8 pro bowlers, who also failed to get his team into the playoffs (2002).

He was a mediocre quarterback who threw as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Jay grew up a Jets fan and its only fitting he's up there to screw up that team and no longer here.

I can't wait for Jay to play against the Dolphins.

Hell yea BlueFin. What a great post.

Marc790 said:

I hope you're being sarcastic, my man...

Fiedler wasn't any good, but he's better than AJ feeley.

pwn3dyo said:
Fiedler wasn't any good, but he's better than AJ feeley.
I think that he was somewhat good, it was just too bad that you guys didnt have an offensive line that was able to protect him. But i do agree that he is better than Feeley.

IT's the FEET

Fiedler got us out of trouble and into paydirt so many times with his feet that I've lost count. The guy's footwork and instincts to move were incredible. No, he didn't have a great arm, and yes, he would throw the occasional "Wild Thing" pass that pulled a lot of us back from loving him, but he was a good quarterback and an Iron Man. He wanted to win. His record says he could do that until our last season. He didn't betray us, our team betrayed him. Having said all that Feeley could make us forget Jay this year. I'm hoping he does, we spent enough to get him.

phillyphinphan said:
I hope you're being sarcastic, my man...

Dude, what friggin team have you been watching the last 4-5 years? :shakeno: Jay Fiedler was at best a mediocre QB. He was carried by his team. He could make a couple different passes, and that was it. ANd another thing, his offensive line was pretty damn good his first two seasons. It only stunk the last two.

Marc790 said:

I would not as far to say he was one of the†best" things that happened to Miami, but I WILL say he was definitely not a "bad" addition either. He DEFINITELY was one of the classiest individuals to don a Fin uniform.

You will forever be beating your head against the wall trying to convince many of the shortsighted individuals who continually bash him.

He NEVER blamed his offensive line for the fact that opposing defenses were consistently in his grille!

I highly DOUBT Jay would sign something "Miami Sucks" and question the authenticity of the post!

IMO, the starter of this post is just stirring the $h!t and nothing more.

Marc790 said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom