fiedler (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fiedler (merged)

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
fiedler

ok how bout that fiedler. combination legs and arms NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!

on a side note i wanna call out u dolphin fans or more like u half ass dolphin fans. u either back fiedler or u dont and u either back the fins or u dont. u dont pledge allegiance to the united states and then denounce ur citizenship because u dont like george bush same idea here either u back the leader of this team or not. ill admit i hold my breath at times as well...but fiedler comes correct and hes a tough sonnuva b(*^&%ch! so i wanna see the haters show the man some respect.

:monkey:
on the haters....either ur with us or against us

I hear that... man I am so sick of people dogging Jay every time he sneezes wrong. He has got to be one of the most overcriticized QB's in the league (not necesarrily by folks in here, but definately on another board I'm on he is)

On a side note..I love your signature. I read that quote by The Man and I thought it was great. I always knew that (has he ever picked against them on Inside the NFL?) but it was so cool to read that he said that nonetheless.

I don't mind Fielder. I like the ESPN highlights when Berman covers a great Fiedler play by huming a part from "Fiddler on the Roof". I believe the song is "If I Was A Rich Man" Cracks me up.

i stand by my belif that Fiedler is just an average qb, that will do alright as long as he is not expected to be the decidinf factor. The rickster grinded it out today and they had to bite on play action. jay made a hell of a throw to mcdrops and put in work on scramble for a td and i think his vision has improved this year, however on first drive he overthrows chambers and almost throws a pic to OG, if Og didnt have those hands and turned his body backwards to catch that one on sidelines it was a pic. well see what he does next week out in denver, I think they will focus on shutting the Rickster down and make J beat them. UH OH, you saw what happened week before when Jay had to carry the load 4INTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont get me wrong i love the fins, but if something is wrong you should be able to tell family dont sugar coat it, we need a better qb sooner than later

Jay Fiedler

Hey, wait a minute? Jay can't beat playoff teams? Jay can't lead a team? Jay can't throw a deep pass? Jay can only perform well when Ricky does? Ricky had 2.9 ypc and 0 Tds and a fumble folks.

All this with a bum index finger. (Kinda importaint finger) He had 60+% completions. 3 total Tds, and coverted MANY first downs.

I think Norv Turner got smart. Jay created 3 TDs today (We had 3 TDs all game people) Norv used Jay wrong against the Cheifs. If Norv uses Jay against the Cheifs like he did today. He wouldn't had thrown 4 picks. (Even though 3 were in garbage time)

It has been PROVEN that he can beat quality teams without a big rushing attack under his sleeve. (Though Play Action still works, which is a big thing for Jay)

Hey Dolphinators13? Do you still want to put in a High School QB over Jay?

I've been a Fiedler doubter for awhile and I can say he helped the team to have a great game, especially that TD he ran in, that was awesome! From Jaydog to Jay Fiedler, Ears to ya......:cool:

Jay was a man out there today. He led this team by example and carried us to victory. Nothing more you can ask out of your quarterback. Period.

Also think about this.

People ragged on Fiedler about having 24 TDs to 19 INTs.

He has 12 Tds to 5 Ints after 5 games.

Now if it weren't for the damn cheifs game =/

LOL is that what that lil song he's humming...

... dur now I get it. That is funny, thx for the info CA. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
I don't mind Fielder. I like the ESPN highlights when Berman covers a great Fiedler play by huming a part from "Fiddler on the Roof". I believe the song is "If I Was A Rich Man" Cracks me up.

Sorry AVG QB's...

... get get 100 plus QB rated games 3 out of 5 games. Good QB's play the way Fiedler has been playing. He has been playing GREAT 11 out of the last 12 regular season games. I think it's funny how some of you over look this or simply don't care enough to know this.

Sorry guys, it's official we have a GOOD QB, period.

All QB's have games where they end up throwing 4 or 5 INT's, it's called trying to win games from behind. 3 of the 4 INT's were in the 4th quarter, what exactly don't you get?

Oliver...

Originally posted by wood
i stand by my belif that Fiedler is just an average qb, that will do alright as long as he is not expected to be the decidinf factor. The rickster grinded it out today and they had to bite on play action. jay made a hell of a throw to mcdrops and put in work on scramble for a td and i think his vision has improved this year, however on first drive he overthrows chambers and almost throws a pic to OG, if Og didnt have those hands and turned his body backwards to catch that one on sidelines it was a pic. well see what he does next week out in denver, I think they will focus on shutting the Rickster down and make J beat them. UH OH, you saw what happened week before when Jay had to carry the load 4INTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont get me wrong i love the fins, but if something is wrong you should be able to tell family dont sugar coat it, we need a better qb sooner than later

Fiedler can be either great or horrible........but if he has a horible playoff game were done thats the problem so i hope the dolphins still draft a qb and have him 2nd string behind fiedler in 2003 and let him develup

Originally posted by wood
i stand by my belif that Fiedler is just an average qb, that will do alright as long as he is not expected to be the decidinf factor. The rickster grinded it out today and they had to bite on play action.

Make no mistake - this was entirely Jay's victory.

His 8 yard TD run could be the defining moment of our season thus far. After a rough loss last week, the Phins HAD TO score a TD after recovering Brady's fumble. They HAD TO show that they didnt lose their swagger after looking so good - yet again - in September. So on third down, with everyone covered and the pocket quickly collapsing, Jay Fiedler actually put this team on his shoulders. He escaped a surefire sack, rolled to the right and literally willed his way to the endzone - by himself. It wasnt Ricky bailing him out. Or Norv. Or Chambers. Or MchMichael. It was all Fiedler, and folks, it was not merely a good play, it was SPECTACULAR. Montana-esque if you watch the replay. It was the kind of play that only VERY GOOD players make.

If we kick a FG there, the score is only 6-0 and we lose all of our momentum. The Pats never recovered from that play. Period. Game Over.

Now for those of you keeping score, thats 4 excellent games for Jay (10 TD's, 1 INT, 110 QB rating), and one "bad" game - and by bad, I mean 300+ yards passing and 30 points on offense (not one of those 130 passing yards/3 point stinkers of yesteryear). Seems as if we've raised the bar just a bit when setting our expectations, no? :D . Fine with me, boys. Its just another testamanet to how much this guy has worked and improved over the last three years. Hes got guts and hes got heart. And he's a winner.

Back
Top Bottom