Fiedler or Feely | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler or Feely

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good idea of who this years starter is going to be. Any facts that lean me to one or the other. I don't know if i'll be able to watch another season of Fiedler behind center. Feely deserves a shot to be our STARTER. I'm just asking for an educated guess or fact here.

It's really hard to determine that as of right now, but I can give you my own educated guess - and mind you it's really nothing more than a guess.

My prediction is that, from what I've been hearing from the camps and such, is that A.J. Feeley is improving a lot each time, and that his arm is much stronger than Jay Fiedler's. Also, he can throw the ball much farther and more accurate than Fiedler. What's important to see here is that Feeley is increasingly improving as he gets a feel for the offense. He had a lot to learn when he was signed and he seems to be doing a pretty good job of it.

What I see happening is Feeley proving that he's a better starter than Jay by preseason games, I see him doing adequate enough to strip Jay of the title he's held over the past few years.

Also, another factor to look at is us fans. The majority of us are begging for a QB change, and as much as a lot of us respect Fiedler, we just hate seeing overthrows, underthrows, and INT's that could have led to more games won. Starting Feeley on opening day will give the front office much needed fan support.

So, my prediction:

Feeley starts.:up:

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a newborn dolphin fan or have you been a finfan for a long time? What kind of question is that?

:shakeno: Now got to deal with more fiedler bashing! :shakeno:

ryyyan24 said:
Does anyone have a good idea of who this years starter is going to be. Any facts that lean me to one or the other. I don't know if i'll be able to watch another season of Fiedler behind center. Feely deserves a shot to be our STARTER. I'm just asking for an educated guess or fact here.

A healthy Fiedler is not a bad quarterback to have. He just needs to avoid these injuries and I doubt that can happen. With the cast around Fiedler he can be a top notch qb as long as the protection is there. I live near Philly and the fans used to love Feely but he didn't beat out Ty Detmer for second string somehow.

My opinion is that will be Feely. I think Wansteadt will be inclined to go with Feely if it is anywhere close, just due to the fact of the feelings of Wayne Huiezenga.Coaches can say all they want, but with Wayne coming out the way he did for Feely, then Fieldler better have an ALL-American camp and Preseason to start him ahead of Feely. Miami has put to many apples into this cart, and Wayne ISNT going to wait another year, THIS IS IT ! And if Dave starts Fieldler and the season starts slow, how POed is Wayne gonna be, and how many games before Dave is gone right away? This is all my opinion, but I have to beleive the time is now, and after the preseason, or during it sometime, Feeley will be the starter

Not to sound completely cynical and rude but how many of these posts have there been so far? That being said....whoop his tail A.J., open up a can and be as good as we all hope you are...:D

My guess is that JF is the opening day starter. Then either b/c of injury or ineffectiveness AJ takes over. Basically, I think JF has too much of an experience and playbook knowledge edge right now. But, when Feeley catches up he'll take over for good.

DolFinatic718 said:
What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a newborn dolphin fan or have you been a finfan for a long time? What kind of question is that?

:shakeno: Now got to deal with more fiedler bashing! :shakeno:

Did someone say it was Feidler bashing time! :biggrin: :up:

How many Aj and Jay threads you gonna start today? LMAO! :jk:

The starter will be the one who comes out for the first offensive series in week 1.

How about the first play of the season we go in shotgun and line Fiedler and Feeley up side by side, so they both can start. Plus would freak out the "Freakless" Titan defense.

yeah and then split Sage out wide and make him the dash.

Feeley will be given every opurtunity to win the job so if he is not the starter than we are in trouble!

For this team to really turn over a new leaf on offense and be a legitimate threat at going the distance Feeley must step up and show he is the better QB. If not get ready for another year of defenses whooping up on Ricky like the beatings Earl Campbell took for the Oilers teams.

Back
Top Bottom