Fiedler or RICKY?????????????? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler or RICKY??????????????

Originally posted by Chubby
Lets analyze this. While everyone will immediately say ricky is our teams MVP. WIth Fiedler out we are 2-4 with fiedler in were 7-1 does this make him OUR MVP!!

I would say so! ANd I am officially on the JAY BANDWAGON

:bandwagon

:rolleyes:

Re: NO COMPARISON!!!!!

Originally posted by clayton83
mvp stands for most VALUABLE player.

at seasons end, we could conceivably go out and get 1 of several qb's who could be available who are just as good if not better than jay feidler.

how many rb's could we go out and get at seasons end that are an up grade or a good as ricky right now?

no question, ricky williams is our mvp. this isn't even a fair comparison.

thank god our defense has benn able to keep teams under 21 points most of the time over the last few years. we wouldn't be 11-5 over that time period without them for sure. jay doesn't exactly throw 3 td's a game or take over games. our defense gives jay a chance, not the other way around.

Great point Clayton.....

No one seems to look at that point.

Saying Jay is the reason for his starting record with Miami is like saying Trent Dilfer was the reason Baltimore won a championship or the Dolphins Defense of the Marino era was the reason they had winning seasons every year while they gave up 28 points per game.

He has grown into a smarter QB and plays better, no doubt but comparing him to Ricky in importance to the Fins...... Please!

Trek Jays has alot more importance to this team than you are giving him credit for, Ricky gets his dues already, but Fiedler I think is the true ring leader that this team Rallys around,Now thats an MVP if I everheard one

Back
Top Bottom