Fiedler...

dolphinators13

Comon Mannnn
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
51
Age
34
Location
Indiana
HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Originally posted by dolphinators13
HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.
get a clue the guy was 19/29 yard passing for 210 yards. That was not a bad pass to Ward just a good D by MObley to be in position to get that close to pickin it. WTF is with criticizing your QB after we won the toughest game of the year at the toughest stadium in the NFL to win :rolleyes:
 

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
4,510
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Location
Miami
Originally posted by dolphinators13
HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.
It might have been ugliest pass in the whole game but some how Fiedler came through along with Ward........WOW what a game.....
 

Dolfan984

Super Duper Club
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
9,686
Reaction score
8
Age
36
Location
Bay Area, California
Yeah man, Ricky got shut down. Fiedler was the main reason we got those two TD drives. Especially without Chambers.
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: Re: Fiedler...

Originally posted by minus


It might have been ugliest pass in the whole game but some how Fiedler came through along with Ward........WOW what a game.....
not sure if anyone else was open, but Jay had to throw it or lose the game and he chose at tough a pass as their is over the LB and got it there - lucky or not. How about Ward - all the guy does is make clutch catches - gotta love that guy.
 

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Joined
May 26, 2002
Messages
17,876
Reaction score
2
Location
In a land far, far away
Originally posted by dolphinators13
HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.
Let it rest... Jay did a fantastic job in the closing minutes... grow up and give him some credit for getting the job done....
 

girlphan

Scout Team
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
306
Reaction score
0
Location
Buckeye Country
I can't believe anyone can be negative when their team just won the game that secured them at the top of the division and increased their w/l to 5-1. Be positive! Jay got the job done. Period.
 

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
463
Location
Northern California
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Yeah man, Ricky got shut down. Fiedler was the main reason we got those two TD drives. Especially without Chambers.
Ditto. He's also the reason Mare gets to kick that ball.
 

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
463
Location
Northern California
Originally posted by girlphan
I can't believe anyone can be negative when their team just won the game that secured them at the top of the division and increased their w/l to 5-1. Be positive! Jay got the job done. Period.
I can hardly wait to hear Berman on NFL primetime highlights when he hums the Fiedler on the Roof theme for that last drive.

Go Phins!
 

bronco_heat

Rookie
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
45
you're a freakin moron. someone should go to your house and strangle you with your "old school" marino jersey. the only thing you know about football is that the guys on the high school team always made you pay for their lunch. hey, the team needs another 25 yards to put the kicker in field goal range and the qb steps up in the pocket and needles a pass into the zone. in front of the cb and over the top of the lb. oh my gosh, the pass went through the fingertips of the leaping lb right into the hands of the widereceiver, setting up the game winning field goal. what you knew about football i could shove in a rat's a-hole.

.
 

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
463
Location
Northern California
Originally posted by bronco_heat
you're a freakin moron. someone should go to your house and strangle you with your "old school" marino jersey. the only thing you know about football is that the guys on the high school team always made you pay for their lunch. hey, the team needs another 25 yards to put the kicker in field goal range and the qb steps up in the pocket and needles a pass into the zone. in front of the cb and over the top of the lb. oh my gosh, the pass went through the fingertips of the leaping lb right into the hands of the widereceiver, setting up the game winning field goal. what you knew about football i could shove in a rat's a-hole.

.
was a nice kick though...hehehehe
 

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Joined
May 26, 2002
Messages
17,876
Reaction score
2
Location
In a land far, far away
Originally posted by bronco_heat
you're a freakin moron. someone should go to your house and strangle you with your "old school" marino jersey. the only thing you know about football is that the guys on the high school team always made you pay for their lunch. hey, the team needs another 25 yards to put the kicker in field goal range and the qb steps up in the pocket and needles a pass into the zone. in front of the cb and over the top of the lb. oh my gosh, the pass went through the fingertips of the leaping lb right into the hands of the widereceiver, setting up the game winning field goal. what you knew about football i could shove in a rat's a-hole.

.
and that's coming from a Bronco fan...who should be pissed!! now what does that tell ya??
 
Top Bottom