Fiedler... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler...

dolphinators13

Comon Mannnn
Reaction score
HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.
get a clue the guy was 19/29 yard passing for 210 yards. That was not a bad pass to Ward just a good D by MObley to be in position to get that close to pickin it. WTF is with criticizing your QB after we won the toughest game of the year at the toughest stadium in the NFL to win :rolleyes:

It might have been ugliest pass in the whole game but some how Fiedler came through along with Ward........WOW what a game.....

Yeah man, Ricky got shut down. Fiedler was the main reason we got those two TD drives. Especially without Chambers.

Re: Re: Fiedler...

Originally posted by minus

It might have been ugliest pass in the whole game but some how Fiedler came through along with Ward........WOW what a game.....
not sure if anyone else was open, but Jay had to throw it or lose the game and he chose at tough a pass as their is over the LB and got it there - lucky or not. How about Ward - all the guy does is make clutch catches - gotta love that guy.

Let it rest... Jay did a fantastic job in the closing minutes... grow up and give him some credit for getting the job done....

I can't believe anyone can be negative when their team just won the game that secured them at the top of the division and increased their w/l to 5-1. Be positive! Jay got the job done. Period.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Yeah man, Ricky got shut down. Fiedler was the main reason we got those two TD drives. Especially without Chambers.

Ditto. He's also the reason Mare gets to kick that ball.

Originally posted by girlphan
I can't believe anyone can be negative when their team just won the game that secured them at the top of the division and increased their w/l to 5-1. Be positive! Jay got the job done. Period.

I can hardly wait to hear Berman on NFL primetime highlights when he hums the Fiedler on the Roof theme for that last drive.

Go Phins!

you're a freakin moron. someone should go to your house and strangle you with your "old school" marino jersey. the only thing you know about football is that the guys on the high school team always made you pay for their lunch. hey, the team needs another 25 yards to put the kicker in field goal range and the qb steps up in the pocket and needles a pass into the zone. in front of the cb and over the top of the lb. oh my gosh, the pass went through the fingertips of the leaping lb right into the hands of the widereceiver, setting up the game winning field goal. what you knew about football i could shove in a rat's a-hole.

Originally posted by bronco_heat
you're a freakin moron. someone should go to your house and strangle you with your "old school" marino jersey. the only thing you know about football is that the guys on the high school team always made you pay for their lunch. hey, the team needs another 25 yards to put the kicker in field goal range and the qb steps up in the pocket and needles a pass into the zone. in front of the cb and over the top of the lb. oh my gosh, the pass went through the fingertips of the leaping lb right into the hands of the widereceiver, setting up the game winning field goal. what you knew about football i could shove in a rat's a-hole.

was a nice kick though...hehehehe

Originally posted by bronco_heat

and that's coming from a Bronco fan...who should be pissed!! now what does that tell ya??

Back
Top Bottom