Fiedler's Worst Moment? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler's Worst Moment?

DolfanTom

Dolphin Apologist - I'm really sorry!!
Reaction score
Hey, I'm very new to this site, and this may have already been discussed, but I'm throwing it out there anyways. Living up here with a bunch of NY Jet fans, I'm giddy at the prospect of Jay Fiedler seeing significant playing time with the Jets this season - in light of an upcoming Pennington injury. I'm just so relieved that he's finally someone else's problem. It was the worst five Dolphin years of my entire life, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Got me to thinking. What was the overall worst Fiedler moment? Here's my submission:

-End of the game, week 4, 2004 against the Jets. I finally get down to Miami for a game and I see, in person, Jay Fiedler lateral the ball in desperation to a shocked Damion Macintosh. :shakeno: Let's just put it this way - nothing good ever comes from giving the ball to the left tackle! Maybe it was that I was at this game that made it so bad. I don't know. What are your personal "Worst Jay Fiedler Moments?"

There were so many, I don't know where to start.

The worst moment for me was
hmm......
lemme think.....
tough one......
but i'd go with....
drumroll please (receives the envelope)....
THE DAY HE WAS HIRED TO BE OUR STARTING QB!!! :yell:

Fieldlers worst moment hasn't happened yet, it will be week 3 when we play the Jets and he beaten to a pulp by the Defense he let down so many weeks...

DolfanTom said:
Hey, I'm very new to this site, and this may have already been discussed, but I'm throwing it out there anyways. Living up here with a bunch of NY Jet fans, I'm giddy at the prospect of Jay Fiedler seeing significant playing time with the Jets this season - in light of an upcoming Pennington injury. I'm just so relieved that he's finally someone else's problem. It was the worst five Dolphin years of my entire life, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Got me to thinking. What was the overall worst Fiedler moment? Here's my submission:

-End of the game, week 4, 2004 against the Jets. I finally get down to Miami for a game and I see, in person, Jay Fiedler lateral the ball in desperation to a shocked Damion Macintosh. :shakeno: Let's just put it this way - nothing good ever comes from giving the ball to the left tackle! Maybe it was that I was at this game that made it so bad. I don't know. What are your personal "Worst Jay Fiedler Moments?"

I went to that game. Starting drinking real early out in the lot. The game was so bad I was drunk passed out in my chair by the end of halftime. :fire:

GreenMonster said:
Fieldlers worst moment hasn't happened yet, it will be week 3 when we play the Jets and he beaten to a pulp by the Defense he let down so many weeks...

yea... any takers when Chad Pennington falls to another injury, WHich weeks cmon people when will Fielder screw the Jets over

Do you all remember that day in 2000 when Whanny actually signed this POS? I was like, huh? You mean, that guy with the big ears and noodle arm that filled in once for Mark Brunell? THAT's the guy you're going to hang your coaching career on?

Man, I pitty Pitt Panther fans! Poor Dan Marino!!!! His two teams, ruined by Whanny.

DolfanTom said:

How Fiedler didn't lose his job after that game is beyond me. He had done no better than Feely, and it was obvious that Feely had more potential than Fiedler, which showed up in the way our offense finished.

We still can't just forget about the guy. I guess it'll be at least until the middle of next season until he's just a distant memory. I hope sooner..

my worst fiedler moment was in the denver game a couple years ago when he hung chambers out to dry and almost got chris killed. i think chambers got a concussion and missed some games. anyone who watches that (wannschmuck) and still wants to go with fiedler as their qb should be banned from football sidelines for life.

lol some of you guys are hilarious.

Do you ever let anything die?

Fiedler had good games and he had horrible games. He made some great plays he made alot of bad plays.

He was the starting QB of a team that won alot of games during his first 4 years.

He is now a jet. I will be the one laughing when he burns Madison and actually has a line that can block for him and receivers that don't drop sure TD'S or run wrong routes. Of course the Phins will still win.

Don't get me wrong, Fiedler wasn't a great QB, he was lousy for us a few games. But some people just need a scapegoat and Fiedler is the guy for you all.

5 INTs vs the bills 12/05/04...

o wait.. that was AJ... :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom