Fielder rated #7 on ESPN's top 10 underappreciated athletes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fielder rated #7 on ESPN's top 10 underappreciated athletes

Let him play for whoever wrote that list's favorite team. Then we'll see how underappreciated he is.

Let him play for their favorite team then they will understand.

On PTI on ESPN they were talking about the dolphins and Betard what ever his name is said that Fiedler has got them to 1 play off in4 years phins should move. He said thatit might not be a bad idea to get Feeley because you never thought Warner Tom Brady Delholme to be that good and they were so you never know. Then the guy did'nt agree he siad maybe it was a coaching problem.

I agree with both I believe it is a qb problem and a coaching problem.

Originally posted by Noland
Let him play for their favorite team then they will understand.

On PTI on ESPN they were talking about the dolphins and Betard what ever his name is said that Fiedler has got them to 1 play off in4 years phins should move. He said thatit might not be a bad idea to get Feeley because you never thought Warner Tom Brady Delholme to be that good and they were so you never know. Then the guy did'nt agree he siad maybe it was a coaching problem.

I agree with both I believe it is a qb problem and a coaching problem.

how long did it take those sports reporters to realize what we have known for years?

I do understand that Fiedler has been decent but with the talent that we have had not this past year but 2000 thur 2002 we could have been so much better on offense. I know our defense has been bad from time to time but for the most part our defense has been taken the offense on its back.

Back
Top Bottom