Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fieldler already talking trash about Dolphins

msg

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
At an auction last week here in South Florida:

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] According to Levy, Fiedler auctioned a four-person trip to New York to celebrate what he predicted would be a Jets victory over the Dolphins on Sept. 18.

Is this guy for real? He really thinks its proper to conduct a fund raiser here in Dolphin country and bad mouth us? I can't wait until we pound his big nose into the dirt.
[/font]
[/font]

I don't really consider what he said as "bad mouthing" the Fins. What's he suppose to say?

"Yea, we're going to lose to Miami this year" :rolleyes:

maybe its just my deep hatred for the guy that made me take offense. The sooner he is gone from here the better.

so-long-Ricky said:
I don't really consider what he said as "bad mouthing" the Fins. What's he suppose to say?

I agree with...with a Bills fan? :eek:

What is the world coming to? :roflmao:

What do you want him to say???

I'm on the Jets but I pulling for a Fins win??

so-long-Ricky said:
Who would want to fly to watch their team lose?
Since he's trying to auction the tickets where finfans live, yeah he should've said that and the tickets would've sold for more. Still making bad decisions.

hopefully he's their starting qb on the 18th... :roflmao:

clajoie_7 said:
hopefully he's their starting qb on the 18th... :roflmao:
Be carefull what you wish for. He's better suited for the WCO.

so-long-Ricky said:

Well...how about not guarantee anything? Why predict that you will win during an auction for a fundraiser?

I think he got bumped on his HUGE head! What I've always suggested is getting his cranium shaved down as to apply less stress on his neck and shoulders; therefore allowing his shoulder to move more freely and thus the ability to throw an 8 yard out pattern without a pick. Or maybe a ten yard rope to McMichael instead of the sissy rainbow pass over the middle. I just hope he plays for the Jets and lobs one up there for Coles to grab and leaves him exposed like he did to Chambers all those years. The guy's a SISSY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom