Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

EAT THAT CROW SPIDER!! You too Flounder!

Im not going to lie, i didnt think Boise State could pull it off. And the honest truth i started rooting for them because i forgot how much i hate Oklahoma..

Wow this is the first game ever that I can say I want to watch the game again.

wow definately the second greatest game i have watched maybe even the best.talk about having some balls to call some of those plays

especially that 2 pt conversion, when a kick would have been sufficient to tie it and send it to another O.T.

wow, what a game

3rd...Zabransky has a Zorro tattoo. If you live in Idaho, give him the message that it's gay.

Stop being a weiner Kev83. By the way, how is that football coach search coming along?

Wow, unbelievable game. Since Jan of 06 we may have witnessed 3 of the greatest games in a while. This ranks up there, if not better than USC-Texas and OSU-Michigan.

The last quarter of that game has to be one of the greatest quarters of football I have ever witnessed. So many different swings of momentum.

When overtime began, I said to myself that even if Boise had lost the game; they had proven that the program deserved to be there. This game has seriously made probably my next month LOL.

I want to congratulate Boise St. man you guys played one HELL of a game, good luck in the off season

I do too.

You sound like a bitter Alabama fan. I think Alabama should be demoted from SEC and be a small conference team because they suck.

You guys shouldn't be opposed...you should congratualte Boise State. Poor play, guys...poor play.

And, Amars...did I insult USC?
So shut your mouth about Alabama. If you want to bash the Tide, say something about the Saban search...I'm sure I'll be Fin Heaven's most wanted if he leaves and comes to Tuscaloosa.

[mod] This is a family message board. Watch your language. [/mod]

Back
Top Bottom