Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

Stop being a weiner Kev83. By the way, how is that football coach search coming along?

There's an offer...a lot of Miami Saban bashing has begun.
Who knows?

You not a Dolphins fan?

I loved the idea of RR at Bama, but Saban would be a bigger pull than Coach Rod.

And I don't care if I'm a "weiner." That tattoo is gayer than Mike Tyson's tribal face stuff. So again, if you live in Idaho...buy that man a drink (because he deserves it), and then remind him to wear long sleeves to cover that gay **** up.

And I don't care if I'm a "weiner." That tattoo is gayer than Mike Tyson's tribal face stuff. So again, if you live in Idaho...buy that man a drink (because he deserves it), and then remind him to wear long sleeves to cover that gay **** up.

Did Zabransky run over your dog or something? You seem to be hating on him for something so trite and small when he's accomplished something that none of us who post on these boards could begin to dream about.

He probably isn't pro-level talent, but he proved he had the gut and the will to not roll over and die, gay tatoo and all :D

Did Zabransky run over your dog or something? You seem to be hating on him for something so trite and small when he's accomplished something that none of us who post on these boards could begin to dream about.

He probably isn't pro-level talent, but he proved he had the gut and the will to not roll over and die, gay tatoo and all :D

I said buy him a drink...

He has the gayest tattoo in college football, but he has about the most heart I've seen, too. No doubt.

I said buy him a drink...

He has the gayest tattoo in college football, but he has about the most heart I've seen, too. No doubt.

You understand it's not a Zorro tattoo right? Dudes last name starts with a Z. If you see him tell him that too and I bet he slaps the **** out you

You understand it's not a Zorro tattoo right? Dudes last name starts with a Z. If you see him tell him that too and I bet he slaps the **** out you

If I meet him, I damn sure will.
That's a zorro tattoo....I'm aware of his name.
Because my last name starts with an A doesn't mean I go out and get a scarlet letter on my bicep.

Enough of that, Stacks...NEXT?

best.college.game.ever !

Texas Tech vs. Minny was up there....this one got exciting with the last minute scores and the hook and lateral of course. The 2pt play sealed it as a great, great game!

What a call!

its funny reading the first couple pages in here...lol

Back
Top Bottom