Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

damn just turned on the game and 14-0 Boise in the 1st. But OU is at the 1 ready to score.

Lets go Sooner! Boomer Sooner! dont know what that means, but hells yea!

Yeah I think OK still wins. I mean they made soooo many mistakes and are only down 4 right now.

21-10 at the half.

All you naysayers who said Ok would run Boise over probably need some alka-selser.

This game is worth staying up for!
I'm freaking beat after last night and going to a game today, but I have to see how this one finishes. I really didn't know what to expect from BSU, but this wasn't it.

This game is worth staying up for!
I'm freaking beat after last night and going to a game today, but I have to see how this one finishes. I really didn't know what to expect from BSU, but this wasn't it.

I said Boise would at the least keep it close. How could you expect anything different from what they are doing now? They've been doing this all year.

Barry Alvarez didn't go to the Wisconsin game, but he's at the Boise St. game?

Ill take OU by 15, we havnt really shut down a team for all 4 quarters, we always seem to let them back in, damn prevent defense :lol:

spydert79 said:
-Because OU is good, but with Peterson gone they have no draw. Also, this will probably piss you off, but Boise State is a joke. Sure they're undefeated but with that schedule any of the top 10 BCS teams would have gone undefeated. I'm sure you have made up a great argument for Boise State because of how often you have to defend them getting a BCS bowl so let's hear it.

I'm aware of the system and I know that is why Boise gets a BCS bowl. However, you never addressed the fact that Boise St. is a joke. Also: you beat Oregon St in week 2 at home while USC lost to them in Oregon.

-Do you honestly believe that if Boise St. was in a BCS conference that they would be in a bowl at all?

-Oklahoma is probably the 2nd worst team in a BCS bowl and yet they will still annihilate Boise State. Yes, Boise State wants to beat a BCS team, but they won't. If you would like to place a wager on your team than I would be willing to take that bet...

Flounder said:
-Who has Boise State played? and they say the bigeast is a cupcake confrence...Geez

-Its unbearable that a team that played hardly anybody during the regular season ends up in a bcs bowl. Thats what is unbearable. I could honestly care less if pitt got the crap kicked out of them. Good, they deserved it. Almost any team in the Big east could have played your schedule and won every game. Do they deserve a BCS bid?

-I know, isint it a shame a team gets in to a BCS game because they play absoloutley nobody during the regular season and when they end the season undefeated, they start talking like there the best team in the land.... Truly, i cant wait til you guys get demolished in the Fiesta Bowl by Oklahoma

-
And what exactly do you plan on saying if Boise keeps it close or wins
I wont have to worry about that will I?

-Getting back to the main topic of this thread. I take oklahoma by 2 scores.

HysterikiLL said:
I love OU, but god damn...Boise State!?!?!? They've had a great season no doubt, but they wouldn't be here if they played a shred of quality teams. At least they're not playing on that god awful blue field.

I just hope AD is back by then and can tear it up!

Just a reminder of some earlier posts from this thread.

Back
Top Bottom