FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015

Goal of the Day: China PR 0-1 USA, Carli Lloyd (51)

Always one for the big occasion, midfield inspiration Carli Lloyd delivered once again when it was needed with a crucial goal just after the break. Julie Johnston lofted a cross in and Lloyd powered home a towering header that would not be out of place in any coaching manual. The match-winning strike was quite a way to celebrate a 200th international appearance.

2653602_full-lnd.jpg

Of note: Julie Johnston is a bad ass.

Always one for the big occasion, midfield inspiration Carli Lloyd delivered once again when it was needed with a crucial goal just after the break. Julie Johnston lofted a cross in and Lloyd powered home a towering header that would not be out of place in any coaching manual. The match-winning strike was quite a way to celebrate a 200th international appearance.

2653602_full-lnd.jpg

Hell yeah she is....

2653602_full-lnd.jpg

So is O'Hara.

Kicked that German booty :brewskis:

guten tag

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally some offense.
Morgan could have had a couple, needs to finish better. Johsnton was unlucky early with the header off the corner.
The ball moves a LOT better when Wambach isn't lumbering around the field and waiting for long balls in the air.
LLoyd came up big again, Johnston was awesome again (except for one mistake on a high bouncing long ball, which could have been a red card).
I thought Krieger was much better this game and rapinoe was abusing that defender all game.

Carli Lloyd is on freaking fire !

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;IhnUgAaea4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/video]

[video=youtube;IhnUgAaea4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M[/video]
Greatest song ever recorded! **** yeah!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

God almighty. That last touchdown needs to count as 2.
Half-court shot.

Back
Top Bottom