fifth pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fifth pick

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
do you guys think we can still get Ronnie Brown if we trade with the Bucs?

If he is there then we will have to grap him. But i dont really see Brown going past 4 teams because the Bears would prob take him, or another team could trade up and get him.

I don't think we will, I think the bears would take him at four but it all depands on who takes who if we do trade this is how i see the first five picks.

1. Aaron Rodgers, San Fran

2. Alex Smith, T.B.

3. Braylon Edwards, Cleveland

4. Ronnie Brown, Chicago

5. Cedric Benson, Miami

If Cleveland takes defense at 3 then I think it's 50-50 on if Chicago takes Edwards or Brown.

if bears take benson he might be because at 5 two Qbs and RB and Wr will probably be gone

so it will be rather williams/edwards and benson/brown that are there still, hopefully we get the double trade down

b_hjelmeland123 said:
If Cleveland takes defense at 3 then I think it's 50-50 on if Chicago takes Edwards or Brown.
Either one would be great IMO if Chicago takes Brown, we pick Edwards, Chicago takes Edwards, we take Brown. With 1 possibly 2 2nd round picks and Morency and Fason having poor workouts they are now 3rd round prospects. Both are highly underrated and I would be excited to see either of them in a dolphins uniform and if we get another 3rd evrything just opens up, it would mean we went from 5 picks in the draft to 5 picks on the 1st day.

Back
Top Bottom