Fill'er Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fill'er Up

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Not one to push the attendance level in down times but i gotta say I hope Sun Life is filled this Sunday. Send Fisher home with a horrible taste in his mouth.

damn i was just thinking that myself...we finally have a team we can be proud of all you locals get your ass in that stadium and support the team...

Flying to Chicago on Wednesday for two weeks on business but already planned ahead to see where the closest sports bar is to watch the game

I cant wait to move back stateside. I'll make at least one game at Sun Life each year. Come on locals. Get out there and represent. We finally have the makings of a team!!

I think this game is very winnable. The possibility of Bradford getting torn apart in front of the home crowd is awesome! Add to that, that Fisher (Who snubbed us) is going to be on the sidelines and I think this will be a game the players want to pour some hot sauce on.

Big game in which we could make a statement, I hope we fill the stadium. I always feel very sad looking at up to tens of thousands of empty seats on tv. The players are doing their bit, time for the fans to step up. Sadly I cant attend :boohoo:

This would've been the other game I'd go to if I hadn't gone to the opener vs. Oakland.
Exactly my thinking. But good friend a raider fan helped make my choice. JT and Zach are going into the ring of honor this Sunday, i would like to see that. Plus we usually win , when a player goes into the ring of honor. I sold my 1970 nova last week:( ,so i have a few extra bucks to spend, might make a quick trip.

It is going to be a very physical game. The Rams have issues in the passing game. However, the front seven is rock solid and their two CB's, dirty Cortland Finnegan and Janoris Jenkins have playing very well. It will be tough to move the ball.

Sounds like the day to score on defense.

I am glad we have the bye when we do based on the last two physical teams we have played.

Big Kendall Langford comes back too. Solid player.

This is one game where i hope Carp gets his **** together. Their kicker is a whiz and a 9-6 score isnt out if the question.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom