Film Study: Fitzmagic Or Fitztragic? What Ryan Fitzpatrick Will Bring To The Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Study: Fitzmagic Or Fitztragic? What Ryan Fitzpatrick Will Bring To The Miami Dolphins

It’s funny how all the people who have been incredible wrong the last seven years about the terrible qb suddenly don’t want to talk about him anymore.
Who was incredibly wrong? If you're implying me, you're just pulling crap out of your ass just for the sake of being combative. You won't find anything in my post history to support your snide remark. What you WILL find is a history of saying "move along" to discussion about ANY former player.

Again, get over it and move on.

what can we expect from Fitz. he is just another back up qb. who need be a backup. I hope we draft qb.

We already know what we are getting with Fitz, we got to see him twice a year when he played for the bills and then the Jets.

Yes his Any/a the last five years is higher than the previous crap qb’s best season ever.
I’m sure you will be not picking every Fitzpatrick pass because you need to try to make the previous qb look acceptable. It’s funny how all you and the Wingdings of the world compare the previous crap qb’s best throws to all the other qbs worst throws.

You really have a fixation with Tannehill and some sort of irrational hate thing happening. He isn’t on the team anymore, yet still seems to be nearly the only thing you post about. I think you might want to assess yourself a bit better before branding others as “wingdings”.

Regardless, I won’t be picking apart every throw Fitz makes this year, because it is pretty obvious what he is, and I have seen my fair share of games with him at the helm. I know what to expect. The ceiling has been reached and there is no untapped potential left there. There is no need to defend RT by pointing out anything RF does.

My post was simply a reaction to the biggest RT hater on this site heaping praises on a parallel move at the position and claiming that a long time backup is LOTS better. I understand people liking one player over another or enjoying the different styles of play at the position. I have no issue with that at all, but you are acting like Fitz is a quantum leap at the position, almost sounds like you think he is going to lead the Fins to the promised land! It’s ridiculous and a bit sad, but as I said, it will make the game day threads more interesting...a true rollercoaster ride.

You really have a fixation with Tannehill and some sort of irrational hate thing happening. He isn’t on the team anymore, yet still seems to be nearly the only thing you post about. I think you might want to assess yourself a bit better before branding others as “wingdings”.

Regardless, I won’t be picking apart every throw Fitz makes this year, because it is pretty obvious what he is, and I have seen my fair share of games with him at the helm. I know what to expect. The ceiling has been reached and there is no untapped potential left there. There is no need to defend RT by pointing out anything RF does.

My post was simply a reaction to the biggest RT hater on this site heaping praises on a parallel move at the position and claiming that a long time backup is LOTS better. I understand people liking one player over another or enjoying the different styles of play at the position. I have no issue with that at all, but you are acting like Fitz is a quantum leap at the position, almost sounds like you think he is going to lead the Fins to the promised land! It’s ridiculous and a bit sad, but as I said, it will make the game day threads more interesting...a true rollercoaster ride.
it time move on from thill17.

So the “running that route right there” guy breaks down a rac long td with a tight end that blows our move tight end out the water in oj Howard who makes tbe first man miss in space, a terrible play by a deep safety long td getting completely out of position and as a result a route the boundary corner leverage wise expecting inside help can’t close on and multiple ints sitting on tbe qbs eyes and making pre snap read decisions with no post snap verification and no eye discipline. And tops it with a red zone int thrown into the db leverage on a horrendous throw.

Gonna be a fun ride alright. To the bench.

I can clear the debate up. Ryan Tannehill sucks and so does Ryan Fitzpatrick. Its just that Ryan Fitzpatrick sucks a lot less at being a football player.

Why cant we argue about Tannehill? He is a major reason why a lot of us feel we were held back as a team. We should be able to throw a little dirt on his name whenever we feel it is deserved.

I don't think anyone believes RT was a top QB. The debate is his role in Miami's poor play. Major reason? Equal reason? Why is there so much debate when there is general agreement?

That said, he's gone. I think some people just like to complain, and don't have much solid evidence of ineptness under Flores. RT is all they have

Seeing a select few turned a " Fitzpatrick film study "into Tannehill stole my lunch money plus there's only 5 days left to the off season. What the hey....

You are like a guy predicting that the world would end on January 1 and then on January 2 decide that nobody should talk about how awful that prediction was because it was in the past.

Why cant we argue about Tannehill? He is a major reason why a lot of us feel we were held back as a team. We should be able to throw a little dirt on his name whenever we feel it is deserved.

They cried when he was on the team, now he's gone and they are upset he left and they have nothing else to bitch about?

Really??

Still defending a white that the team had to pay to go away.

Can anyone decipher this??? Defend a white???

It’s funny how all the people who have been incredible wrong the last seven years about the terrible qb suddenly don’t want to talk about him anymore.

Where have you been incredibally right hiding for the last 6 1/2 years, where's this hiding spot that had no internet???

It's pretty obvious do to the fact you're late for the Tannehill hate party only being here since 10/2018 you never got you fill of full hate out of your system.

That's your problem, not ours.

Here you go ------> https://finheaven.com/forums/general-nfl-forum.49/ unlimited room for Tannehill venting.

You can go to town and put up an original punching bag post for Ryan Tannehill.

Missing 6 1/2 years of venting may be irreversable.

I hope Minkah picks off Ryan every day in practice! Even if they don’t compete every day, Minkah should run by him during warmups and snatch the ball from him.

Seeing a select few turned a " Fitzpatrick film study "into Tannehill stole my lunch money plus there's only 5 days left to the off season. What the hey....

They cried when he was on the team, now he's gone and they are upset he left and they have nothing else to bitch about?

Really??

Can anyone decipher this??? Defend a white???

Where have you been incredibally right hiding for the last 6 1/2 years, where's this hiding spot that had no internet???

It's pretty obvious do to the fact you're late for the Tannehill hate party only being here since 10/2018 you never got you fill of full hate out of your system.

That's your problem, not ours.

Here you go ------> https://finheaven.com/forums/general-nfl-forum.49/ unlimited room for Tannehill venting.

You can go to town and put up an original punching bag post for Ryan Tannehill.

Missing 6 1/2 years of venting may be irreversable.

And yet as a member of the Tanny fanny fun club, you to are unable to let it go.

Another whiner that cant stay on topic, passes tissues.

:offtopic:

I'm not whining, just pointing out the obvious. You ran in her like a jilted lover trying to protect your "man".

Nice try at deflection though.

He’ll do his job for us next year, secure a Top 5 pick.

Back
Top Bottom