Film Study: Tua set to make a huge leap | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Study: Tua set to make a huge leap

Good stuff, I am turning the corner on TUA lately, think we will all be happy this coming season, Let's Go Miami

Thanks for putting some positive Tua vibes out there. Genuinely in line with what Ive been telling my friends. Kid is gonna see a drastic jump in production this season. Really excited to see the difference between year one and year two.

IMO film is the only way to evaluate mental quickness. You can see if they are making decisions under duress, going through progressions, etc.

I have also thought that Tua would make a giant leap forward in 2021. I know the anti-Tua crowd expect him to fail but I expect him to be a top 5 QB within two years. So I guess we will have to just sit back and see how it all turns out.

Tua's progress (or lack of) will not be because the talent isn't there to succeed. It will come because he puts in the hard work and a lot of dedicated film study. So far everything i have heard and read leads me to believe he is putting in the work required.

I am looking forward to seeing him improve this coming season and I believe he will.

Tua is pocket qb w no spd. that need time throw ball. Dolphins OL must be better also. it song good but, i want see it on sunday..

Last edited:
For anyone who is a true Fins fan and not hung up on dumping him for mentally-unhinged happy-enders, this is tangibly positive fodder for enthusiasm.

Let's not forget the strides Josh Allen made from year 1 to 2 and again last season.

Never put much stock on this type of film study. Its is basically a highlight reel.
Did the creator studied the plays he messed up?

I'm looking forward to seeing how Tua's film looks this year with an improved OL, better Receivers, and a feature RB. I suspect our coordinators will put together a base offense that suits Tua and focus on these things we see here that he does well. It also won't hurt that he is another year away from his injury and much stronger overall.
Film is a great way to evaluate players. You can't see everything in real time that you can watching film. There is a reason every professional in the sport not only watches a whole bunch of film, but every organization in the NCAA and in the Pro's have a staff that does nothing but separate film to make it easier to break down as a full time job. It's among the best and most used tools in player evaluation.

Back
Top Bottom