fin fan in jacksonville, fl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fin fan in jacksonville, fl

buxster07

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey all!

New here obviously. Hope to meet some fellow hardcore Dolphin fans and share some interesting conversations with you all.

How I started as a fin fan? I remember it oh to well. No lie, in 1st grade, the school introduced us to the 'library.' After a long talk/explanation of what a library is, the librarian invited us to pick out a book. Skimming the shelves, my eyes settled. The very first book I picked up in a library was of the 1972 Dolphins and the perfect season. I'd been idolizing their success ever since.

So, since the early 80's I'd been a fan. I then saw Marino make his first start and followed the Miami Dolphin story every football season. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

It's another rough year, as we know. For me it is not about being a Super bowl winner. It about the human pursuit for greatness, admiring those that had extraordinarily achieved greatness in perfection, and in the journey itself in finding a path to another championship- a story that is unfulfilled, giving way to much anticipation, excitement, imagination, and hope.

FINS FOR LIFE!!!!

Welcome to the zoo. :up:
(just becareful what you feed the animals)

Thanking you!

::waves to jville neighbor and across the sea to icx::

Back
Top Bottom