Fin fan living in Tampa.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin fan living in Tampa....

Dolphins9954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Looking for any place that shows Dolphins games in the Brandon,Tampa area. Last year sucked because finding a place that showed fin games was next to immpossible. So if anyone has any suggestions please pass them along. Thanks.

Beef Obradys. Shows them all. You might not get sound, but that is where I watched them when I lived out there.

The Ale House and Beef O'Brady's always show them.

Den54 said:
Mars Venus. :D

you mean "Mons" Venus...and if you go there, you wont be watching football!!

Even though I have watched a number of sporting events at Thee Doll House and actually had a good time. However, Mons and Thee DH are on two seperate levels...... ;)

Dolphins9954 said:
Looking for any place that shows Dolphins games in the Brandon,Tampa area. Last year sucked because finding a place that showed fin games was next to immpossible. So if anyone has any suggestions please pass them along. Thanks.

I hear Barnicles has a decent Dolphin following, but too far for me. Beef's on Busch and Himes is my choice....

Mons venus. That's a different kind of fish going on there. Thanks for the tips.

john00agent said:
you mean "Mons" Venus...and if you go there, you wont be watching football!!

Even though I have watched a number of sporting events at Thee Doll House and actually had a good time. However, Mons and Thee DH are on two seperate levels...... ;)

Thanks.
Blurry memories. :lol:

Den54 said:
Thanks.
Blurry memories. :lol:

and I am sure an empty wallet. I self impose the "leave the wallet at home" rule and only bring X amount of $ on those nights. My friends laugh at me, but at the end of the night I am the one laughing at them.....

Those girls are hypnotic!!!

Quick question guys...this might seem like a stupid one but I have never been to a sports grill or any other place to catch a game since I lived in Miami all of my life but moving to Tampa last year was just chaos.

I'd like to avoid a repeat of missing half the season this year. Anyway here's my question. The game usually lasts about 3 hours. If I go to one of these places and watch the game, order my food, etc. etc. how the heck do I not look like I'm not a jerk for taking up a table or seat that the waitress can use to give to another customer? I ask because since they work on tips mainly one guy sitting there for hours will obviously mess that up for them :fire: . So, I dont want the waitress to start giving me any hassles about leaving or whatnot if I am not ordering anything after I eat my food or taking 3 hours to down an appetizer and a couple of beers.

What do you do? Keep ordering food, give a big tip? What? Or are these places OK with you watching the game there after youve ordered and finished with your food? :confused:

Like I said, it might be a stupid question for some but I want to see what I should do because I dont want any hassles the day I am going to relax and watch some Dolphins football.

the waitresses expect that on NFL sunday. i usually just tip extra to make up for it. i lived in Tampa when i was in college. Beef O Bradys was a no-hassle place for me.

TheMageGandalf said:
Quick question guys...this might seem like a stupid one but I have never been to a sports grill or any other place to catch a game since I lived in Miami all of my life but moving to Tampa last year was just chaos.

I'd like to avoid a repeat of missing half the season this year. Anyway here's my question. The game usually lasts about 3 hours. If I go to one of these places and watch the game, order my food, etc. etc. how the heck do I not look like I'm not a jerk for taking up a table or seat that the waitress can use to give to another customer? I ask because since they work on tips mainly one guy sitting there for hours will obviously mess that up for them :fire: . So, I dont want the waitress to start giving me any hassles about leaving or whatnot if I am not ordering anything after I eat my food or taking 3 hours to down an appetizer and a couple of beers.

What do you do? Keep ordering food, give a big tip? What? Or are these places OK with you watching the game there after youve ordered and finished with your food? :confused:

Like I said, it might be a stupid question for some but I want to see what I should do because I dont want any hassles the day I am going to relax and watch some Dolphins football.

The best thing is to try and sit at the bar. That way you're only taking up one seat and there's no pressure to move, keep ordering, etc. They won't hassle you anyway. But you'll be able to relax at the bar, as there will be other people sitting there by themselves. Just make sure you leave a decent tip and you're cool. :)

I usually go to Beef O'Brady's. It's a nice, friendly atmosphere. And they know me by now. :)

Back
Top Bottom