fin fan til the end | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fin fan til the end

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
Listen to this, I'am a female, a dolphin fan to the end, i live in buff land, Rochester, ny to be exact, and i must say that i'am e:fire: so happy w/ what the dolphins have done this off-season, i'm hearing alot about buff, which is true, they will be ones to reckon with next season, but i feel my boyz hold the ACE.AFC EAST I've never been to a game @ Pro-Player , but you can bet I will be there this yr... you Guys who post often here will soon meet SUSIE Q, UPSTATE NY, number 1 Fan.. Oh by the way i'm African American... I hope thats doesn't make a difference....

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by corona683
Listen to this, I'am a female, a dolphin fan to the end, i live in buff land, Rochester, ny to be exact, and i must say that i'am e:fire: so happy w/ what the dolphins have done this off-season, i'm hearing alot about buff, which is true, they will be ones to reckon with next season, but i feel my boyz hold the ACE.AFC EAST I've never been to a game @ Pro-Player , but you can bet I will be there this yr... you Guys who post often here will soon meet SUSIE Q, UPSTATE NY, number 1 Fan.. Oh by the way i'm African American... I hope thats doesn't make a difference....

LET'S SIP A CORONA TO THAT ONE! :drinkers:

How's it going Corona?? I live up here in Rochester also, There seems to be quite a few Fin Fans up here, sure pisses the Bills fans off doesn't it. Welcome to the board.

Oh by the way i'm African American... I hope thats doesn't make a difference....

Hopefully there isn't anybody that classless on this board. :yell:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home corona/Susie Q/in the buff. Sorry, that's in buff land. With all the phin fans in upstate NY maybe one day we can get a home town crowd at an away game. The Jet fans try to do that to us at Pro Player.

Susie...

Congrats! You're now the sister I always wanted but never had.;)

Go Fins!

Being in Orando I might as well be in NY... All of the sports bars near me are always packed with Bills and Jets fans... Maybe that's because they don't have indoor plumbing or color TVs... Just a thought...

:welcome: corona683 :allhail: :cool2:

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
glad to have you corona.... dont worry, we dont discriminate against any race or sex at Finheaven!!!! :D
only Bills fans ;)

Aqua and orange looks nice on anyone, though on Thurman Thomas...:smackhead

Back
Top Bottom