Fin Fans in Japan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans in Japan

SuperDuper

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is a long shot, but I have to try.

I just moved to Tokyo yesterday and was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to see a game over here. Or am I going to be downloading the games after they are played.

SuperDuper said:

I just moved to Tokyo yesterday and was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to see a game over here. Or am I going to be downloading the games after they are played.

I'am going to be buring them on dvd, we can make a deal if you want them. PM if your interested.

SuperDuper said:

Let me know how it is. I was pondering a move to Japan myself next year.

Okinawa baby!!! lol

Do they have Directv in Japan...I am sure a satellite dish could pick it up so you can get Sunday ticket. :wink:

SuperDuper said:

Who needs the Dolphins when you can root for the Fujitsu Frontiers!

clear.gif

:lol:

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it in Tokyo. Someday I hope I can visit there.

Welcome to Tokyo. :)
You can watch the NFL games by about ten games a week. Of course, there is a live broadcast, too.

CS broadcasts
GAORA
G+

broadcasting satellite
・NHK-BS1(state-run broadcast)
・BS-NTV

rainmaker1313 said:
Japan baby Here we come!
Where are the Geisha babys?

I just got back from Tokyo not to long ago... One of the funny things I found out while I was there was. The Geisha girls are actually dudes :roflmao:

Tokyo was one of the best vacations I've ever had, The people there are so nice. Everything seems to work like clockwork there, and one thing that I thought was wierd... was that nobody J-walks there, everyone waits for the crosswalk light to turn green.. and then it's a sea of people crossing the street.

I also was in Okinawa for a week, but I didn't like it nearly as much. It's kinda a wierd place to visit because there are like 8 or so Bases, and you get the feeling they don't want americans there. I swore to myself I wouldn't go back, but I would go back to Tokyo in a heartbeat. Just a round about way, because flying for 24 hours Sux

PrOpAiN said:
I just got back from Tokyo not to long ago... One of the funny things I found out while I was there was. The Geisha girls are actually dudes :roflmao:

Tokyo was one of the best vacations I've ever had, The people there are so nice. Everything seems to work like clockwork there, and one thing that I thought was wierd... was that nobody J-walks there, everyone waits for the crosswalk light to turn green.. and then it's a sea of people crossing the street.

I also was in Okinawa for a week, but I didn't like it nearly as much. It's kinda a wierd place to visit because there are like 8 or so Bases, and you get the feeling they don't want americans there. I swore to myself I wouldn't go back, but I would go back to Tokyo in a heartbeat. Just a round about way, because flying for 24 hours Sux
Actually not EVERYONE uses the crosswalk properly when cars are speeding by at, oh about 75 MPH...there's a website where this Japanese guy and his buddy aren't even looking, and the guy gets his and does like 3 complete spins in the air.....the website is www.ebaumsworld.com....you have to look around for it, but it's crazy!!

FinsFan74 said:
Actually not EVERYONE uses the crosswalk properly when cars are speeding by at, oh about 75 MPH...there's a website where this Japanese guy and his buddy aren't even looking, and the guy gets his and does like 3 complete spins in the air.....the website is www.ebaumsworld.com....you have to look around for it, but it's crazy!!

ROFL LMAO... I forgot about that guy, I've seen that.. He gets :0wned:

I would assume there is some way to get the games live, although it might cost you a bit. Worse case scenario you listern to a radio broadcast streaming over the web. Godd luck in Japan...say hi to Bob Sapp for me.

That's pretty cool, what took you out to Japan? And do you already speak the language? Sorry I have no clue about your question, I'm just curious :D

Samurai Zach, thanks- you just made my day. I had thought I wouldnt be able to see any games.

Back
Top Bottom