Fin Fans in New Jersey | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans in New Jersey

i go to an awesome local sports bar with great food (passaic county). Place is called jimmy geez, if you live near haledon i recommend it for sunday games. they do raffles at halftimes of each game and give away a jersey monday nights. not too many jets fans go there either, its mainly giants and raiders fans

Rahway NJ here! Let's get a Miami meet and game soon. Maybe we should go to a game up here.

Work in the city, but live in Montclair, NJ here! New Jersey is the country's best kept secret. Some of the most beautiful mountains, lakes, and beaches all an easy commute to the best city in the world.

Would totally be up for meeting up in NJ. Has anyone else noticed this?....NJ seems to be prodominently Giants fans, while Manhattan and the outer boroughs lean more towards the Jets? I grew up in NJ and lived here my entire life, and a good 95% of the people I know here are Giants fans.

Jersey City! Im gonna have to check out Miami Mikes this season

nyc here.there are a lot of spots but im not to sure of any.to be honest i go all out and watch fin games with jets fans and celebrate in there face.dont get me wrong the jets fans are roudy as hell, so if you dont have new yorker written on your face u will most defintly get in to a fight.half of my friends are jets fans and the other half are giants fans.me and the giants fans just pretty much team up and abuse the jets fans and the scrub weak arm feminine mark sanchez.

Work in the city, but live in Montclair, NJ here! New Jersey is the country's best kept secret. Some of the most beautiful mountains, lakes, and beaches all an easy commute to the best city in the world.

Would totally be up for meeting up in NJ. Has anyone else noticed this?....NJ seems to be prodominently Giants fans, while Manhattan and the outer boroughs lean more towards the Jets? I grew up in NJ and lived here my entire life, and a good 95% of the people I know here are Giants fans.

most of nyc are giant fans.i notice there are a lot of jets fans in long island but long island isnt part of new york city,they have a different mayor and laws.giants fans are the classy new yorkers cause they have a rich tradition and expensive tickets.the jets pretty much gave away there tickets so the roudy drunk young crowd would go to games in bunches and became jets fans.

Miami Mikes. Yeah thats it. I worked in Morristown last year and coworker whos a Dolphin fan told me about the place. Hes been there a few gamedays too. Google it. Looks like a blast. He said if you go on a gameday Sunday you gotta be there hours ahead of game cause its packed.

Since 1971

I live in Monmouth county. Best place to go is Miami MIkes. Its about an hour drive for me but well worth it. I watch most of the games on directv at home but once or twice a year i make the trip up to Miami mikes.

I grew up in brick township and knew plenty of fins fans.

I live in Denville and Miami Mikes is supposed to be a great place...they play the touchdown song after every point and I read that when Miami wins, there are aqua and orange shots on the house!! I look forward to going and finding out for myself!!!

Miami Mikes on RT 10 - Hanover in a hotel or next to

I'm in Union - 138 off Parkway

I was going to ask about this place.. i have not been in NJ long. Grew up in south Florida and was looking for a place to catch games since they show nothing but jets and giants up here. Is it a good spot?

I was going to ask about this place.. i have not been in NJ long. Grew up in south Florida and was looking for a place to catch games since they show nothing but jets and giants up here. Is it a good spot?

Yes its a great place to go to watch the games.

Back
Top Bottom