Fin Heaven Lounge Dwellers Official nfl.com "Playoff Challenge" Entry Group Update...๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Heaven Lounge Dwellers Official nfl.com "Playoff Challenge" Entry Group Update...๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

RichmondWeb

Humble FinHeaven Member
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Those of you who joined the nfl.com "Playoff Challenge".... (I think you can still join!)
Whether you are in the Lounge Dwellers Group or not, it doesn't matter... I hear people are quitting...
Don't Give Up!!!!! We are just getting started....

Week 1 scores mean almost nothing in the Playoff Challenge. Week 2 scores double, week 3's triple, and week 4's quadruple! FYI it is even worth it to pick bye-week players who score 0 in week 1 (too late now), because they get 2x, 3x, 4x multipliers each week! Don't remove players who will be getting a 2x,+,+ Bonus unless you have to, if you take them out, they go back to no bonus.

After the Dallas vs Tampa Bay game, the site will total scores and open week 2's roster for you. Again, try to keep the same players in, they will all get 2x bonus which is usually more points than a great matchup. But it also is the only way to get to the 3x and 4x bonuses in future weeks which can be 100's of points.

Don't forget to refresh your players every week until the Superbowl.

If you would like to join the FinHeaven Lounge Dwellers Group I can give you the link. I don't know if you can move your existing entry in, maybe. But I'm pretty sure you can join us if you are creating a new entry... And you can still win! Or, join late and learn the ropes this year so you'll know how it works next year. Password is "BossRoss"

Good Luck!

RW

Don't forget to update your lineups for Championship Week!

Two entries are in the hunt for a national prize!

Depending on which teams wins this week, either can enter the Superbowl Round with 4x multipliers on All of their players.

Both have Bengals but one has the Niners and the other has the Eagles.

If the Chiefs win someone else could win the Group Title.

Good Luck!!!

RW

Last chance to update your lineups. My team looks strong with 5 Eagles in the 4XBonus. Too bad the Chiefs "won" or I would have had a shot at a national prize...

Good luck and thanks for playing!

RW

Winner Dave GIF by Barstool Sports

I would like to thank everyone for their participation this year in the NFL Playoff Challenge: FinHeaven Lounge Dwellers Group. This year we had our biggest turnout yet and one of our highest winning scores ever!

This year's winner had a very impressive score of 887! Usually the top score in the group is around 650. The score was ranked 13,767 overall out of hundreds of thousands of entries.

The second place Team in the Group scored 754, which is 54,270 overall.

The national winner scored 1126!

The Winner of the LOUNGE DWELLER GROUP FOR 2023 IS....

RW

Back
Top Bottom