Fin heaven Mock Draft | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin heaven Mock Draft

Looking at their website, the Lions two biggest needs are linebacker and wide receiver. We had them taking Parsons in the first. So, I'd go best remaining wide receiver here. For me, that would be Elijah Moore.

Looking at their website, the Lions two biggest needs are linebacker and wide receiver. We had them taking Parsons in the first. So, I'd go best remaining wide receiver here. For me, that would be Elijah Moore.
Maybe, but that new coach is talking about biting knee caps. :lol: I think he wants to get tougher and meaner players

Maybe, but that new coach is talking about biting knee caps. :lol: I think he wants to get tougher and meaner players
I could see your pick. It will be interesting to see how Campbell builds the team.

I'll switch to Onwuzurike. Maybe get to pick 50. Looks like we are losing input.

42 NY Giants
43 San Francisco
44 Dallas
45 Jacksonville
46 New England
47 Chargers
48 Raiders
49 Arizona
50 Miami

Giants took Pitts with their 1st rounder. Needs wr, edge rusher, corner, te, dline, according to USA Today.

49ers I take Eric Stokes or Creed Humphrey

Their secondary is a huge weakness. We saw that last year in that huge Miami win.

I second Stokes.

Back
Top Bottom