Fin heaven Mock Draft | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin heaven Mock Draft

I really like Aaron Robinson. That makes sense.

If Seattle ends up trading Wilson, then they are most likely in a total rebuild. Should be an interesting offseason for the Seahawks.

Might Moore be a fit for the Rams? I also think the running back Carter could end up going in this range.

which Moore are you thinking? Rondale and Elijah have both been picked.

i'd say LB for the Rams. Baron Browning
My bad. Thought Rondae was still on the board. Browning is a nice pick at this point. I know the Rams have a good defense, really a pretty talented team overall.

Ravens took Marshall in the first. Now, I think they look defense. Tufele or Marvin Wilson might work.

Defensive end and safety are some needs listed for Cleveland. Perkins, or Holland would be my pick.

Saints up. Listed needs include DE to replace Hendrickson, linebacker and safety. Patrick Jones had a bad Senior Bowl week, but I think he's a good player. Second round may be a little high. Dylon Moses at linebacker? I know he had a pretty bad season. I don't really care for him. Jamin Davis? Holland at safety.

Out of the box pick Jordan, tight end.

Your thoughts?

Saints up. Listed needs include DE to replace Hendrickson, linebacker and safety. Patrick Jones had a bad Senior Bowl week, but I think he's a good player. Second round may be a little high. Dylon Moses at linebacker? I know he had a pretty bad season. I don't really care for him. Jamin Davis? Holland at safety.

Out of the box pick Jordan, tight end.

Your thoughts?

the Saints picked Adam Trautman in round 3 last year and i suppose he'll start at TE. He was a good prospect, too.

i agree about DE and LB. CB is a problem also.

my outside the box pick would be Amon-Ra St. Brown, but i'd be fine with Dylan Moses as well.

Back
Top Bottom