Fin Heaven User Suggestion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Heaven User Suggestion

Greatness920

G.O.A.T
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have been on this site for a pretty long time and I didn't really know anywhere else to post this but I'm sure the right people will see it and have their opinion.

Anyways I've always wondered if this site could have an Alert system like the IGN Boards where if someone replies to your post you get an alert instead of having to go to my profile and check everthing after m post to see who responded.

Maybe I am doing it wrong but implenting that at the top with you User info would be ideal and a pretty neat feature. Maybe do it VIP only to build revenue that way.

Anyways just my thoughts on a detail that can be added to further the experience on a graet Dolphins board.

Regards

I'm going to move this to the questions/suggestion forum but maybe there is a way Bill and Co. could work in the alert. I know for thanks/no thanks we have that ability but I'm not sure about the reply feature. It would be nice to know if someone quoted and replied to your post.

I'm going to move this to the questions/suggestion forum but maybe there is a way Bill and Co. could work in the alert. I know for thanks/no thanks we have that ability but I'm not sure about the reply feature. It would be nice to know if someone quoted and replied to your post.

Im not going to say it BUT............:lol:

GUEST_6725336110_1345911084gif-1.jpg

It's on the suggestion list lol. Whether or not it comes to fruition is another topic all together.

If you get the tapatalk app I think this is an option

Back
Top Bottom