Fin Heaven's First Mock Draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Heaven's First Mock Draft!

No offence, but that is a pretty bad Mock Draft. you have numerous players being drafted twice and even one guy that does not even exist being drafted in the 2nd round (Rod Gardner of Minnesota?). TJ Duckett lasts until the 3rd round, Antonio Bryant will not be drafted before Stallworth, Dennis Johnson has all but definately been eliminated from 1st round consideration, Albert Haynesworth in the 2nd round? Anthony Weaver in the 3rd? Luke Staley is a major reach in the 3rd. Too many glaring weaknesses in your Mock.

Staley is a late second rounder and Duckett is a first, I saw major problems in the beginning relating to team needs.

I don't think Staley will get selected before the 5th round, if that. Very questionable move coming out as a junior with a broken leg. I think another year of school would have benefited him greatly.

The things about the double players was because I never really gotta chance to review it. I will be updating it periodically. Also, Rod Gardner was supposed to be Ron Gardner. There might of been some slight errors but that is why it is a mock draft, not the real one. Thanks for the comments though, I will try to make my next one a little more accurate.

I updated the mock draft. Any comments on that one? Also, please let me know if there are any double names that you recognize. I couldn't find any but then again it's easy to count someone twice but not know about it.

Yeah, it is better, but Dallas signed Chan Hutchensin (sp?) to a big contract so there is no way they will draft a QB.

I'm going to have to agree that there is no way the 'Boys will take QB anywhere in the draft; besides the Chad Hutchinson signing they have Leaf and the guy they drafted last year in the 2nd (his name escapes me at the moment and I don't feel like looking it up.) There is also very very little chance of the Giants going after WR in the 1st since they really need help at TE and Shockey may be available here; he has the potential to be an excellent TE.

Sorry to be so critical but there are quite a few holes in your research here. Those were the two biggest ones that jumped out at me, and then there were the problems that were pointed out on the prior posts.

Unfortunately, when it comes to these mock drafts, they're usually only accurate when someone (like Mel Kiper) has nothing to do but pay attention to college atheletes and NFL needs. The rest of us are relegated to second hand reporting and guessing. Good luck keeping up on this. :)

Yeah but just becuase they have a bunch of QB's, that doesn't mean they are quality QB's. I just think it's embarrassing to suit up 4 QB's in a season and then sign a guy that I've never heard of and think one of them is good. I guess I'm strange. Who was Hutchinson with last year anyway?

Back
Top Bottom