Fin news | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin news

I like him too bro, but with the first pick in the draft do you go defensive? He has moved up a lot of charts. I heard an interview he did with Romey, and he sounds real down to earth.:wink:

I think we could go D with our 1st rounder. I just think it's wierd that they let Traylor walk and traded Wilkenson. I really like Okoye though. If he adds like 15 lbs he could be one of the best NT in the league really soon. I think we will go NT or LT in the 1st round. I think the whole Brady Quinn thing and offense is really a smokescreen. We are quietly relying on a 2nd year 7th round draft pick.

I think we could go D with our 1st rounder. I just think it's wierd that they let Traylor walk and traded Wilkenson. I really like Okoye though. If he adds like 15 lbs he could be one of the best NT in the league really soon. I think we will go NT or LT in the 1st round. I think the whole Brady Quinn thing and offense is really a smokescreen. We are quietly relying on a 2nd year 7th round draft pick.
Bro he has already added 15 lbs,a nd I thought we still had Traylor?:confused:

I like him too bro, but with the first pick in the draft do you go defensive? He has moved up a lot of charts. I heard an interview he did with Romey, and he sounds real down to earth.:wink:

You go with whatever the best fit is at #9. If Quinn's not there, I'm thinking that they probably would go defense. 9 is probably too early to draft Levi Brown, and they might find Ginn too much of a boom or bust prospect to draft that high. The defensive guys who may be there at #9, including Okoye and possibly Landry, seem to be much safer bets with solid potential. They can always go offense later on, especially for offensive linemen.

Hmm. Interesting. The fact that they traded Wilkinson "and" haven't shown any desire to re-sign Traylor makes the Fred Evans and Manny Wright combo very plausible.

When you saw Fred Evans in preseason last year, you actually saw similiarities with Okoye. A 305 NT in need to gain some more weight.

The fact that Evans "has" added the 10-15 lbs and the fact that he sat behind Traylor last season and has familiarity with the system...even if we were to draft a NT in this draft...Evans and Wright seem to have the upper hand in getting playing time.

So now the Evans and Wright combo is beginning to get some credence with me now.

This would be great by the way. Because then we can use the #9 pick on something else.

Levi Brown, maybe?

Who knows, maybe...

1) Vickerson might have worked out had injuries not gotten the better of him.

2) Steve Fifita (one the better U of U D lineman since Luther Elliss IMO) will be able to contribute. He can play DT & NT. Of course, SF's tenure all depends on Manny Wright's psychological status.

Back
Top Bottom