Fin news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin news

Dolfan4life34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i know alot of you are asking whos gonna be our Nose but i was just listening to the dom capers PC on miamidolphins.com and he saidthey like what they saw out of Fred evans this year as rookie and said hes going to see a lot of action in camp this year. If you dont believe go to the press conference its like 3/4 of the way through he tlks about him. Just figured i let some of you know incase you didnt catch it. Also said he plays very tough and agressive.

Fred Evans certainly deserves a fair shot in his second year. Unless we go with Alan Branch, I could see us looking for a NT later in the draft.

He looked mean in the jags game on the Goal line ,Preseason.Man i hope this is gonna happen.I want to see are Young gunns get a shot.

Nice

i know alot of you are asking whos gonna be our Nose but i was just listening to the dom capers PC on miamidolphins.com and he saidthey like what they saw out of Fred evans this year as rookie and said hes going to see a lot of action in camp this year. If you dont believe go to the press conference its like 3/4 of the way through he tlks about him. Just figured i let some of you know incase you didnt catch it. Also said he plays very tough and agressive.
nose tackle...Fred Evans? It's a thought i Guess? :rolleyes: um Nah.........:lol:

nose tackle...Fred Evans? It's a thought i Guess? :rolleyes: um Nah.........:lol:

Actually if you remember how he looked last year in Preseason, it is a very good possibility.

He is tough at the point of attack, and has very good balance. Pushing him around is not an easy proposition, and if he can get at least another 10 pounds of muscle on that frame (He can handle 10 pounds with no problem on that frame), he could be a good to very good NT.

Last year when we took him I read up on him where i could find Info, and most of the info on him agreed that what could have been his biggest downfall was that he went to a small school, did not get seen as much as the other DTs, and the compitition he went against was way too weak, but that there was talent there.

One site went as far as to say that he played so well in College, that if he had played for a big school instead of Texas State, he might have been drafted on the 1st day.

That's cool, I'd love see Evans emerge. I can't wait to see these youngsters coming into their own, and moving up the depth chart as a result. It's time they all started getting some significant playing time, and I think all of them have solid potential as well....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

That's cool, I'd love see Evans emerge. I can't wait to see these youngsters like Vickerson / Wright coming into their own, and moving up the depth chart as a result. It's time they all started getting some significant playing time, and I think all of them have solid potential as well....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Vickerson got the axe

I'd rather have Okoye. But if they think this guy's the real deal, then go for it.

I'd rather have Okoye. But if they think this guy's the real deal, then go for it.
I like him too bro, but with the first pick in the draft do you go defensive? He has moved up a lot of charts. I heard an interview he did with Romey, and he sounds real down to earth.:wink:

I never understood why zgonina got so much playing time and Evans practically none. Evans can play no doubt in my mind. Vickerson was an injury ?

Now if Rod Wright ends up a killer, we have two steals in the draft IMO.
I am not buying the bit about his rotator cuff permanently damaged to not being able to play.

I never understood why zgonina got so much playing time and Evans practically none. Evans can play no doubt in my mind. Vickerson was an injury ?

Now if Rod Wright ends up a killer, we have two steals in the draft IMO.
I am not buying the bit about his rotator cuff permanently damaged to not being able to play.
I never understood that either bro. Evans should of been playing ahead of Zgonina.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom