'Fin Tickets info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'Fin Tickets info

TorontoFin

Trapped in Trudeaupia
Reaction score
hey, I'm planning to take my first trip to S florida to see a dolphin game. (Oh joy. My first 'fin game outside of armpit-stunk Buffalo). In looking for tickets for either the KC or Minni game, ticketmaster won't 'return' info of any lower level tickets (even corners). Is this because:
1. All lower level tix are sold out
2. They're reserved for season ticketrs
3. They go on sale at a laater time compared to other seating.

Any info would be appreciated.

1. lower level seats are gone, at less you go to ebay or ticket broker to try and get some seats.

I am going....

to the game this Sunday vs. the Bills and I found my tickets on stub hub. I got seats in Sec 120, row 20. My first game in Florida cuz I liv ein RI and I go to Gillette when we play here.

If you do not have luck on ebay or other sites, I may have 4 tix to the KC game. I can't go and would rather a Dolphin fan get them. The tix are lower level.

KevinRI said:
to the game this Sunday vs. the Bills and I found my tickets on stub hub. I got seats in Sec 120, row 20. My first game in Florida cuz I liv ein RI and I go to Gillette when we play here.

Good to see another fin fan in RI.

TorontoFin said:
hey, I'm planning to take my first trip to S florida to see a dolphin game. (Oh joy. My first 'fin game outside of armpit-stunk Buffalo). In looking for tickets for either the KC or Minni game, ticketmaster won't 'return' info of any lower level tickets (even corners). Is this because:

Only way you'll find Lower Level seats is through one of those ****roach ticket brokers or check the classified ads in the S. FL. papers. Some season ticket holders refuse to sell to brokers for games they won't attend and take out ads.

Stub hub or ebay is another outlet.

TorontoFin said:

I have two tickets left for the KC Game. They are section 130 row 24. I am asking what I paid for them off of stubhub. You would be in great company, 8 finheaven members.:wink: If you are interested shoot me a pm.

Back
Top Bottom