Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Resign-
Starks
Smith
Hartline

Sign-
Ryan Clady/Branden Albert/Sebastian Vollmer[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OT
Jermichael Finley/Jared Cook TE
Greg Jennings/Mike Wallace/Dwayne Bowe WR

As long as we let Long walk this offseason we will have a lot of money to spend this free agency!

Draft- (TWO SCENARIOS)
1st- Dion Jordan DE/Dee Milliner CB
2nd-Robert Lester SS/Jackson Jeffcoat DE
2nd-Desmond Trufant CB/Khaseem Greene OLB
3rd-Kenny Stills WR/ Bacarri Rambo FS
3rd-Stepfan Taylor RB/Stedman Bailey WR
4th-Trevardo Williams OLB/Kenjon Berner RB
5th-Tyrann Mathieu CB/ Tyrann Mathieu CB

[/FONT]

why draft defense dolphins need weapon asap we are not go beat ne with defense that is on field all day or nite. we been draft defense player last 8 yr and still lose.. try something new. get good wr in free agent 1. cb 2.a wr, 2b,.LT, 3A de 3b te 4.RB. 5.DT 6.WR 7.G 7.B FS

Sign-
Ryan Clady/Branden Albert/Sebastian VollmerOT
Jermichael Finley/Jared Cook TE
Greg Jennings/Mike Wallace/Dwayne Bowe WR

As long as we let Long walk this offseason we will have a lot of money to spend this free agency!
LOL, not enough money to spend on all those players. Clady wants $11 mil per season...that equals what Long wants and Mike Wallace also wants $11 million per season. JerMichael Finely is still under contract and if you think the Packers will let him go without trying to trade him you're nuts. His salary is $8 million and it makes more sense to keep him and not take the cap hit.

Your dreaming if you think anything remotely like this could happen. The title to this thread should be Fantasy World...lol.

With both options I think you wait to long to draft a wide receiver. That said, I'd love to start the draft with Milliner or Jordan. I also like Trufant in round 2 and Bailey in round 3. Berner is also a player I'd love Miami to draft if they let Bush go. This guy is just so explosive. I don't expect Miami to go after high priced free agents, but a tight end like Cook would be a nice player to have.

LOL, not enough money to spend on all those players. Clady wants $11 mil per season...that equals what Long wants and Mike Wallace also wants $11 million per season. JerMichael Finely is still under contract and if you think the Packers will let him go without trying to trade him you're nuts. His salary is $8 million and it makes more sense to keep him and not take the cap hit.

Your dreaming if you think anything remotely like this could happen. The title to this thread should be Fantasy World...lol.

First off we are supposed to have between 45-60 million so yes we would have the money to do all that. Just because Clady and Wallace wants 11 million doesn't mean a team will offer 11 million. Second of all Packers will try and trade Finley but if he is traded it would cost just as much Bush cost us. If the Packers don't trade him then he is cut. Did you not see the reports???? Also I didn't just say Wallace, Clady, and Finley. I also said Bowe, Jennings, Cook, Albert and Vollmer. Fantasy World my ***!

why draft defense dolphins need weapon asap we are not go beat ne with defense that is on field all day or nite. we been draft defense player last 8 yr and still lose.. try something new. get good wr in free agent 1. cb 2.a wr, 2b,.LT, 3A de 3b te 4.RB. 5.DT 6.WR 7.G 7.B FS

Is Cook or Finley not a playmaker???
What about Bowe,Wallace or Jennings????

How exactly did the Giants beat NE twice for the Lombardi trophy? Think of Dion Jordan as JPP but with more experience in college against better competition.

Is Cook or Finley not a playmaker???
What about Bowe,Wallace or Jennings????

Offenses need to be loaded with playmakers now. Our D is more than good enough to get us deep in the playoffs. Our offense on the other hand...

At least 2 of the first 3 picks need to be offensive playmakers (not line), even with signing those FAs.

Offenses need to be loaded with playmakers now. Our D is more than good enough to get us deep in the playoffs. Our offense on the other hand...

Not against good playoff caliber offenses it's not. Don't let wins in the last 2 weeks against the crappy jags and bills fool you, and dont let this cupcake schedule playing against tons of crappy QB's this year fool you either. A good playoff offense (which is what you'll get in the playoffs), would run over this defense easily.

the dolphins haven't beaten a team with a good QB since early 2010.. and its not just because of the lack of offense, the D just isn't good enough when it really counts ... and the dolphins are far FAR away from being a high seed in the playoffs ( if they were to make the playoffs next year for example, it would be a low seed - wildcard). This defense isn't good enough to go on the road against a good offense. Hell they gave up 300+ yards and 3 passing TD's to the crappy Kevin Kolb, gave up 35 minutes of time of possession and gave up 100 more yards than miami's offense in buffalo on that thursday night game... etc etc etc. The defense is just not good enough on the road against a good offense and an amped playoff crowd (atmosphere). They'd get exposed for what we really know about them

this defense has one pass rusher and a poor secondary. Good enough to smack down the Jaguars and chad henne but not playoff teams with good offenses on the road. Don't act like this is the baltimore or steelers defense of the recent past. The dolphins are not close to that level on defense

the OP has it right. Besides, this is a much better draft for defensive players. It would be very foolish to go all offense in a defensive draft (and missing out on superior players)

First off we are supposed to have between 45-60 million so yes we would have the money to do all that. Just because Clady and Wallace wants 11 million doesn't mean a team will offer 11 million. Second of all Packers will try and trade Finley but if he is traded it would cost just as much Bush cost us. If the Packers don't trade him then he is cut. Did you not see the reports???? Also I didn't just say Wallace, Clady, and Finley. I also said Bowe, Jennings, Cook, Albert and Vollmer. Fantasy World my ***!

While I do agree that we could do what you posted, I believe it would leave us somewhat short for other players to keep or add. My main targets would be Bowe/Jennings and Volmer. Letting go of Long and McD (a combined $16M) would roughly cover both, and we still have plenty to sign our own and/or others.

As I've posted a number of times, the yearly average of a contract is NOT what it has to cost in the first year. Most are about 20-25% less on the cap in the first year.

Not against good playoff caliber offenses it's not. Don't let wins in the last 2 weeks against the crappy jags and bills fool you, and dont let this cupcake schedule playing against tons of crappy QB's this year fool you either. A good playoff offense (which is what you'll get in the playoffs), would run over this defense easily.

the dolphins haven't beaten a team with a good QB since early 2010.. and its not just because of the lack of offense, the D just isn't good enough when it really counts ... and the dolphins are far FAR away from being a high seed in the playoffs ( if they were to make the playoffs next year for example, it would be a low seed - wildcard). This defense isn't good enough to go on the road against a good offense. Hell they gave up 300+ yards and 3 passing TD's to the crappy Kevin Kolb, gave up 35 minutes of time of possession and gave up 100 more yards than miami's offense in buffalo on that thursday night game... etc etc etc. The defense is just not good enough on the road against a good offense and an amped playoff crowd (atmosphere). They'd get exposed for what we really know about them

this defense has one pass rusher and a poor secondary. Good enough to smack down the Jaguars and chad henne but not playoff teams with good offenses on the road. Don't act like this is the baltimore or steelers defense of the recent past. The dolphins are not close to that level on defense

the OP has it right. Besides, this is a much better draft for defensive players. It would be very foolish to go all offense in a defensive draft (and missing out on superior players)
Absolutely. Miami needs to get a pass rusher early and then concentrate on building the offense.

We need a 4-3 defensive end or a wr in the first round maybe corner.

There are are going to be a handful of wrs in the.2nd we could grab so a de would be my first choice.

How exactly did the Giants beat NE twice for the Lombardi trophy? Think of Dion Jordan as JPP but with more experience in college against better competition.

Or you could think of JPP as a player that has dominated at every level he has played, while Jordan only had 5.5 sacks his senior year in college.

Or you could think of JPP as a player that has dominated at every level he has played, while Jordan only had 5.5 sacks his senior year in college.

JPP had only 6.5 sacks the one year he play college ball so....

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

so you want a 34 olb in dion jordan with our top pick i take it...

I honestly wouldn't mind bring the 3-4 back with a little 4-3 in there. Wont happen but I wouldnt mind seeing it

Back
Top Bottom