Fin_Frenzy_84 mock draft (Guess who first pick is???) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin_Frenzy_84 mock draft (Guess who first pick is???)

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Resign

Kendall Langford DE

Some of you guys are giving up on him way too early. He produced every year he has been here except this year which could be a fluke year because of the lockout.

Free agency
Ben Grubbs OG
Offensive Guard is one of the big problems with our team. He can come in a make a nice impact immediately.
Cliff Avril OLB
The pass rusher we need, he will play great opposite of Cam Wake.

Terrell Thomas CB
He is coming off a torn ACL which does worry me a bit but he is young and he can flat out play some ball. Hopefully he will test the FA market this year.

Draft

Trade our second pick and move back to the late second and grab a fourth.

1[SUP]st[/SUP]. Andrew Luck QB Stanford
Best rated prospect since John Elway. Do I need to say anymore…

2[SUP]nd[/SUP]. Mohamed Sanu WR Rutgers
He is very physical and I believe he will be a steal in this years draft if he comes out. Most people will not believe he will be here when we pick but this years draft this is still a few receivers that will go before him.

3[SUP]rd[/SUP]. Andrew Datko OT Florida State
Marc Colombo sucks and I believe Datko could fall to the third because of his injury, he could fall to late second early third.

4[SUP]th[/SUP]. Trenton Robinson FS Michigan State
Free safety is a major problem on our team, this guy should come in and at least bring competition with Jones and Clemons.

4th. Ladarius Green Louisiana-Lafayette TE
6-6 tight end that is fast, small conference so he could fall in the draft.

6[SUP]th[/SUP]. Chris Rainey RB Florida
A bit small but can bring speed to our team.

6[SUP]th[/SUP]. Antoine McClain OG Clemson
Depth for our O-Line.

7[SUP]th[/SUP]. Winston Guy SS Kentucky
Steal of the draft! Just watch a Kentucky game and see who is always flying towards the ball and you will see why he will be a steal.

I don't like Luck being compared to Elway. Ol' John would never have had a ring without Terrell Davis. Now Rodgers or Manning on the other hand...

I'll take safeties in the 3rd before we take another forsaken lineman.

Chris Rainey blows. At 5'9" and 170 lbs with pads, if his little butt can't carry the ball in college, no way in hell does he step on an NFL field.

Im not trading down from the 33 pick either. I want quality over quantity, and I guarantee there will be someone there at the top of Rd 2 who is a playmaker

Im not trading down from the 33 pick either. I want quality over quantity, and I guarantee there will be someone there at the top of Rd 2 who is a playmaker

This draft is going to be very deep. We can get some playmakers late in the draft. If we trade our second pick back we will still get quality and quantity.

This draft is going to be very deep. We can get some playmakers late in the draft. If we trade our second pick back we will still get quality and quantity.

I agree this is a deep draft, and I wouldnt be mad if we traded down. IMO I just think someone will fall to pick 33 that we shouldnt be passing up. Obviously until draft day we wont know

I agree this is a deep draft, and I wouldnt be mad if we traded down. IMO I just think someone will fall to pick 33 that we shouldnt be passing up. Obviously until draft day we wont know

Yeah I see what you mean... Alshon Jeffery or Justin Blackmon.... We can only pray!!! lol but that would be amazing... Luck and Jeffery or Blackmon

Yeah I see what you mean... Alshon Jeffery or Justin Blackmon.... We can only pray!!! lol but that would be amazing... Luck and Jeffery or Blackmon

Hah that would be a dream draft...but the only way one of those guys falls is if something major comes up when people are evaluating them. Maybe we could trade up though. If we can get Luck or Barkley..Ill be happy. But then to add a playmaker at WR or TE would be huge. I really like Fleener from Stanford at TE. Its also super deep at CB. Im hoping we can get a guy like Janoris Jenkins at the top of Rd. 3. He has Rd 1 talent but his past will make him fall.

Hah that would be a dream draft...but the only way one of those guys falls is if something major comes up when people are evaluating them. Maybe we could trade up though. If we can get Luck or Barkley..Ill be happy. But then to add a playmaker at WR or TE would be huge. I really like Fleener from Stanford at TE. Its also super deep at CB. Im hoping we can get a guy like Janoris Jenkins at the top of Rd. 3. He has Rd 1 talent but his past will make him fall.

Yeah I think it is very deep at QB,TE,and OT. I havent looked much into CB. I know LB seems pretty week to me so I really do believe we should pick up at least a OLB in free Agency and same with a guard.

As for Fleener, I think he will be a beast!!!! I would be all up for taking him in the 3rd if he is there.

Like I would love to take
1st-Luck
2nd-Best Available WR
3rd-Fleener
4th-Best Available OT

The rest of the picks we need should use on secondary and maybe one more lineman....

If we can get him at the top of the 3rd,then do it,he's a playmaking ballhawking CB,and we NEED one,as well as a playmaking ballhawking FS.

If we can get him at the top of the 3rd,then do it,he's a playmaking ballhawking CB,and we NEED one,as well as a playmaking ballhawking FS.

I agree. When he was at Florida he was seeing guys like AJ Green and other top flight receivers and pretty much putting them on lockdown. Im not a UF follower but Im sure there are plenty around here that could give a little bit more insight on his ability on the field. Hes got issues...but his talent is undeniable.

I think physically and athletically, Luck is very comparable to Elway. Luck has proven at different times how athletic he really is, but he doesn't need to run like Elway did. Attitude wise, I think Luck is a completely different person

Back
Top Bottom