Fin_Frenzy_84 new mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin_Frenzy_84 new mock

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Draft

1st-Justin Blackmon WR Oklahoma St.
Well we are pretty much out of it for Luck so we should no go ahead and grab another monster reciever to go along with Marshall,Hartline,Gates,and Bess.

Justin2BBlackmon2B4-1.jpg

2nd-Brandon Weeden QB Oklahoma St.
In my opinion out of this draft there is two QBs that can come in and make a instant impact and that is Luck and Weeden. Only problem with Weeden is he is already 28 but if we want to win now then it is a no brainer.

BrandonWeeden_display_image-1.jpg

3rd-Levy Ad**** OT Oklahoma St.
I have seen on a few sites that they have him going early third. If that is true I am all on board with taking all three Oklahoma St. players.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2011/11/LevyAd****_display_image-1.jpg?1308051804
4th-Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt
He is playmaker! I have seen many Vandy games and this guy will be good!
CaseyHayward-1.jpg

6th-Bobby Rainey RB Western Kentucky
We have two RB's that should be there next year in Thomas and Bush but the rest can go. Bobby Rainey can come in for training camp and could suprise some people. The kid is a stud!
rainey-1.jpg

6th-Winston Guy SS Kentucky
I have seen a couple Kentucky games this year and this guy is all over the field! He flys to the ball and would love him to sit behind bell for a couple years.
WINSTONGUY-1.jpg

7th-Kyle Wilber OLB Wake Forest
OLB is a need and he is a good size. 6-5 240. Give him a shot and see what he can do in training camp!
wilber1_display_image-1.jpg

Free Agents

Ben Grubbs OG
Guard is still a problem on our team and Grubbs can come in and complete our line if Ad**** will live up to his potential!

Michael Griffin FS
I live in TN and this guy is a beast and since our FS's are terrible I think Griffin would be a huge pick up!

Matt Flynn QB
I know not many people like him on this website but I would take a shot on him after seeing what Green Bay did to A-Rod! I would love going into the season next year with Weeden,Moore, and Flynn

So guys there you have it! Tell me how I did!!!

Oklahoma state happy, but I'd be thrilled if we could get Weeden in the 2nd round and pair him up with Blackmon.

I'd take that draft and not even think twice about it. I'm not high on Landry Jones, so with Luck off the board i'd be looking mostly at Barkley (if he comes out), Blackmon or Kalil/Martin. Since Blackmon is an elite player and would give us the ability to either team with Marshall or unload Marshall....while still getting a QB in round 2 who could play early (b/c of his age), it seems like a win/win.

If we're looking at a full rebuilding, i would consider Tannehill in Round 2.

It seems like a lot of mocks just go by the "flavor of the month". Feels like less than a week ago the flavor of the month was Luck, Decastro and Fleener (Stanford trio) . . . now we have the Oklahoma St. Trio of Blackmon, Weeden and Ad****. I could easily see Oklahoma State losing and we are talking Jones, Lewis and Broyles for Oklahoma or Bama getting back in and we are talking Upshaw, Fluker and Lester.

Nothing against your mock, but just a trend I have been noticing.

It seems like a lot of mocks just go by the "flavor of the month". Feels like less than a week ago the flavor of the month was Luck, Decastro and Fleener (Stanford trio) . . . now we have the Oklahoma St. Trio of Blackmon, Weeden and Ad****. I could easily see Oklahoma State losing and we are talking Jones, Lewis and Broyles for Oklahoma or Bama getting back in and we are talking Upshaw, Fluker and Lester.

Nothing against your mock, but just a trend I have been noticing.
The reason for that is because we have been winning and won't get the first pick lol

Yeah, i was a huge fan of the Luck/DeCastro/Fleener trio....i still am and would take them over the Okie trio anyday. But it's not realistic anymore b/c Luck is going to be out of the question and DeCastro's stock keeps rising so i don't see him making it out of the early 20's. I have some reservations about Ad****'s feet and would pick several other Olinemen over him if they're there.

Back
Top Bottom