3rd-Kevin Zeitler OG

4th-Casey Hayward CB

5th-Bush trade

6th-Kyle Wilber OLB

7th-Joe Looney OG

7th-Winston Guy SS

Resign Solai and Langford

Sign Dashon Goldson FS and Demetrius Bell OT

Can't say I hate it but with us picking 5-10 (think it will most likely be 7 or 8) we will need to trade up to get RG3 especially if Washington is ahead of us, what will we trade? I would not be opposed to our 1st and Marshall to jump into the top 5.

Can't say I hate it but with us picking 5-10 (think it will most likely be 7 or 8) we will need to trade up to get RG3 especially if Washington is ahead of us, what will we trade? I would not be opposed to our 1st and Marshall to jump into the top 5.

I don't see Shanny picking RGIII and instead will be more than willing to trade down. If the FO is sold on RGIII then give Washington our 1st and 2nd to move up and grab him.

the Reggie Bush trade was a conditional draft choice...thanks to his 1,000 yard season, we probably owe a 4th round pick to the Saints. And we got back a 6th rounder, iirc.

the Reggie Bush trade was a conditional draft choice...thanks to his 1,000 yard season, we probably owe a 4th round pick to the Saints. And we got back a 6th rounder, iirc.

It was reported that it was NOT a conditional pick

If Robert Griffin III really sees football as Plan B, I'd pass on him. Great talent, but if he's not totally committed why should we draft him?

If Robert Griffin III really sees football as Plan B, I'd pass on him. Great talent, but if he's not totally committed why should we draft him?

At the time he said it, the NFL was Plan B.

However, if a guy with this character/brains/abilities decides to declare for the draft it will mean that the NFL is now his Plan A.

i just hope we do something to grab rg3, and still be able to land fleener, or allen

I don't see Shanny picking RGIII and instead will be more than willing to trade down. If the FO is sold on RGIII then give Washington our 1st and 2nd to move up and grab him.
hope your right. i would rather give up 1st and 3rd, but we gotta get him

Back
Top Bottom