Fin_Frenzy_84 updated mock draft (12-10-12) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin_Frenzy_84 updated mock draft (12-10-12)

Guarantee Rambo goes in the second round.

As of right now he is projected to go third on pretty much every website I seen.. He would have to have a strong combine and pro day to move up. Not saying he wont but as of now he has a third round grade on him.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

I don't see Patterson lasting until the late second. He may be the first WR off the board.

No way

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

No way
Wouldn't be so sure. Im pretty sure he's the top WR on Kipers Big Board...and Im pretty sure Slimm has him as his top WR if he comes out. I think Allen is more polished...but Patterson has a much higher ceiling IMO. He's electric with the ball in his hands

even if patterson isnt the first off the board, he won't be there with our 2b pick.... and probably not 2a pick. this is the problem you have when doing mocks. you have to decide who you want to miss out on by taking a guy at a different position, cuz frankly, were just a win or two away from being at the top of each round, instead of the middle.

indy continuing to win doesn't help much either, that pick will be towards the bottom of the 2nd as well.

If only Eifert is around when Miami's 2a is on the clock.

Allen & Eifert would go along way in Tannehill's development and the making the offense more dynamic.

Poyer (CB Oregon St) should be there w/ Miami's 2b or 3a.

I'd take Jordan over Montgomery. Also, agree with posters who say Patterson will be long gone by pick 2b. Don't think he'll make it out of round 1. I can envision him really flourishing in Miami's offense with his run after the catch ability. Love the pick, but would have to trade back into round 1 or take him instead of Jordan/Montgomery.

1. Barkevious Mingo this guys motor is relentless 2.) Move up Johnathan Banks 2.) Cordele Patterson 3.)Stedman Bailey 3.) Linebacker depth 4.traded Free agents Vet wideout and safety

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom