Fin_Frenzy_84 updated mock draft (12-10-12) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin_Frenzy_84 updated mock draft (12-10-12)

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Resign-
Sean Smith
Brian Hartline
Randy Starks

Sign-
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie or Derek Cox CB
Jared Cook TE
Branden Albert OT

Draft-
1st-Sam Montgomery or Dion Jordan DE/OLB
2nd-Robert Woods WR
2nd-Cordarrelle Paterson WR
3rd-Bacarri Rambo FS
3rd-Sean Porter OLB
4th-Omoregie Uzzi OG
5th- Tyrann Mathieu CB
6th-Michael Dyer RB
7th-Alex Hurst

solid mock. dont think that the eagles will let DRC walk. if anything they might end up cuttin nnamdi. to avoid paying him that 15 mil a year.

I don't like Montgomery. I think he'll just be another Kendall Langford in the NFL. Other than that I love it.

Love the Coradelle Patterson pick...and I've been on the Rambo bandwagon for about three years now.

But we're NOT getting Rambo in the third round. We may not even get him with our first pick in the second round. I think to ensure that you get Rambo, you're gonna have to move to the top of the second round.

That Rambo kid is an instant player in this league.

Love the Coradelle Patterson pick...and I've been on the Rambo bandwagon for about three years now.

But we're NOT getting Rambo in the third round. We may not even get him with our first pick in the second round. I think to ensure that you get Rambo, you're gonna have to move to the top of the second round.

That Rambo kid is an instant player in this league.

Not a chance. He's had multiple off the field instances that will keep him out of the first two rounds.

The mock includes too many knuckleheads. Dyer, Rambo, & Matheiu are all very talented players but to add them all to one team that doesn't tolerate off field shenanigans isn't going to fly & all three have multiple off field issues.

If that mock happened, i would cry tears of joy. Then hire all of those knuckle heads personal protectors (Nanny's).

sorry i just posted a thread about this. But what do you think about manti te-o instead of sam montgomery?

Still not sure what I'm supposed to love about Sam Montgomery.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

sorry i just posted a thread about this. But what do you think about manti te-o instead of sam montgomery?

He's likely not going to be available where we pick but if he were then I think he'd be a quality pick.

Bad mock, Anything other than WR/CB in the 1st rd is a bad mock.

i would take patterson then woods. im not sure how good woods will be at the next level. more of a slot guy

Skov will not last until the 4th rd. If he makes out of the second, it will be a miracle.

I thought he would get knocked down some after getting busted, but unfortunately I think it's water under the bridge lol.

Not a chance. He's had multiple off the field instances that will keep him out of the first two rounds.

The mock includes too many knuckleheads. Dyer, Rambo, & Matheiu are all very talented players but to add them all to one team that doesn't tolerate off field shenanigans isn't going to fly & all three have multiple off field issues.

Guarantee Rambo goes in the second round.

I don't see Patterson lasting until the late second. He may be the first WR off the board.

Back
Top Bottom