Final cut-down at 4PM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cut-down at 4PM

scotgif

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hey, it's 4:10, and no cut announcements yet! I thought they were to be announced at 4pm. Unless, that is just the time that they need to give the info to the league office. I sure hope it's not one of those, give the details tomorrow deals. I can't wait to see which one of us know it alls on these boards is right, and which one is out to lunch. :lol:

So, I guess I will post my predictions now. This is what I predicted last week, so there are some incorrect already.

Too easy to just edit out Searcy, and Baker, to look better, but this is what I thought.

Proposed Dolphins Roster
8/26/02

QB Fiedler, Lucas, Rosenfels: (3)
RB: Williams, Edwards, Minor (3)
FB: Konrad, Dyer (2)
OT: Dixon, Wade, Spriggs (3)
OG: Nails, Perry, Searcy , Andrew (4)
C: Ruddy, McKinnie (2)
WR: Chambers, Gadsden, Ward, McNight, A.Johnson, Baker (6)
TE: McMicheal, Weaver, Perry (3)
P: Royals (1)
K: Mare (1)
KR: Minor
PR: A.Johnson
DE: J. Taylor, Ogunleye, D.Bowens, J.Williams, Burnett (5)
DT: T. Bowens Chester, Hailey, H. Taylor (4)
LB: Thomas, Greenwood, Rogers, Galyon, Russell, Hendricks, Symonette (7)
S: Marion, Freeman, Wooden, Gamble, McGarrahan (5)
CB: Madison, Surtain, Fletcher, Lowe, Green (5)

Ooops, just noticed that this adds up to 54. Oh, well. I guess just 86 Baker :lol:

They haven't announced it yet..don
't know what's going on.

Trying fellas!! I'll report as soon as I hear.

The league's sole fax must be real busy.

Didn't Baker get cut yesterday and you should have found room for Femi.

yea Baker got cut yesterday..This is the longest I remember it taking to find out the final roster.

femi make this football team Norv loves him. they will keep 6 3 fullbacks and 3 running backs.

taylor and romero are gone. to do with Grant is the big question.

i can't predict the damn secondary starters plus fletcher and wooden and gamble and mcgarahan on special teams. lowe , green and donaldson fighting . i say GREEN MAKES IT!!!!! donaldson is out.........lowe could be put on pup.

searcy gets in injury settlement if they are smart. andrews might be #8. german is even possible at #9 spriggs, mkkinney and andrew are in with german possible.

Originally posted by scotgif
So, I guess I will post my predictions now. This is what I predicted last week, so there are some incorrect already.

Too easy to just edit out Searcy, and Baker, to look better, but this is what I thought.

Proposed Dolphins Roster
8/26/02

QB Fiedler, Lucas, Rosenfels: (3)
RB: Williams, Edwards, Minor (3)
FB: Konrad, Dyer (2)
OT: Dixon, Wade, Spriggs (3)
OG: Nails, Perry, Searcy , Andrew (4)
C: Ruddy, McKinnie (2)
WR: Chambers, Gadsden, Ward, McNight, A.Johnson, Baker (6)
TE: McMicheal, Weaver, Perry (3)
P: Royals (1)
K: Mare (1)
KR: Minor
PR: A.Johnson
DE: J. Taylor, Ogunleye, D.Bowens, J.Williams, Burnett (5)
DT: T. Bowens Chester, Hailey, H. Taylor (4)
LB: Thomas, Greenwood, Rogers, Galyon, Russell, Hendricks, Symonette (7)
S: Marion, Freeman, Wooden, Gamble, McGarrahan (5)
CB: Madison, Surtain, Fletcher, Lowe, Green (5)

Ooops, just noticed that this adds up to 54. Oh, well. I guess just 86 Baker :lol:

hey i sure hope we keep that Twan Russell!! that guy rocks! wooooheeew! we found a winner! god i think ide rather keep ogden than this guy. but i guess he is a special teamer! that means everything! yeah baby our special teams are going to be great!:eek:

Hey 54, what's your hardon for Russell? Now, I'm not that big of a fan of his, but it seems like you are harping on this guy just a bit much. This must be the 5th time you've posted on him.

He's ok, not a starter, but very good on ST. That said, Symonette may just take his spot on the team.

It's nice to see so many of us waiting for the news...Hi everyone

Originally posted by scotgif
Hey 54, what's your hardon for Russell? Now, I'm not that big of a fan of his, but it seems like you are harping on this guy just a bit much. This must be the 5th time you've posted on him.

He's ok, not a starter, but very good on ST. That said, Symonette may just take his spot on the team.

oh my god! u just answered your own question indirectly! im not looking for a guy who can play special teams, im looking for a guy who can play backup LB(actually cover somebody)and play special teams. twan russell is not very good. he is always a step behind. he always shows up too late and he is not a great tackler. he is not a great special teamer. dont you even pretend to say he is a great special teamer. he makes a play every once in five games if even, so dont even go there scott! dont you do it! ill kill ya man! :fire:
just messin with ya man. but im serious!

Back
Top Bottom