Final cuts thread | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Supposedly the Seahawks are trying to trade Christine Michael.

Wish we could he him here

Browns cut wide receiver Josh Lenz, according to a source, drew praise from Donte Whitner for his play during strong preseason@AaronWilson_NFL

Cut by the Browns today, Josh Lenz had seven catches for 108 yards in four preseason games, including 48-yard reception against Buccaneers@AaronWilson_NFL

I was hoping a player for player trade. Like the Benny Sapp for Camerillo deal.

I agree that would be the best route this weekend. Doesn't seem like any team is handing anything more than a six or seventh pick in trades the last couple days.

Tannehill loves Matthews. He came in with him, think he would be upset if we dealt him.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
Timeline: Sat.-cut-down to 53 (4:00 pm E). Sun: Waiver claims (12:00 p). Practice squads (after 1:00 p). 4:00 p (IR designation for return).

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl
Decision has to be made by 4:00 pm ET from active/PUP to reserve/PUP or IR. Same with NFI list.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 36s37 seconds ago
Redskins are expected to keep RGIII on 53-man roster today, as @JeffDarlington reported. Not everyone in their building is happy about it.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 32s32 seconds ago
Panthers will release LB Adarius Glanton with the hope of adding him to the practice squad if he clears, according to a league source

Giants released FB Henry Hynoski.@AdamSchefter

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Giants have released kicker Chris Boswell per source.@JamesPalmerTV @RapSheet

looks like news is starting to flow....

That was a bad trade for us.

Ozzy rules!!

I did not say it was a good trade, but a player for player deal today would be better than netting a 6RD conditional pick for next spring.

Tough to see Johnson go, but he contributed basically only negative plays this preseason. Something like 4 or 5 penalties. For a 2nd year player that's unacceptable. Has the potential and someone will tap into it, prime Bellicheat target right there I'm calling it now.

It was the right move though.

I'd love to hear that brain-picking session:
"What can you tell us about the Dolphins' defensive playbook?"
"Suh destroys your entire offensive line. I hope this was useful."

The #Colts will place DL Art Jones on season-ending Injured Reserve, source said, following successful ankle surgery yesterday.@RapSheet

How many more players do we still need to cut? I lost count. We must be working the phones

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

I did not say it was a good trade, but a player for player deal today would be better than netting a 6RD conditional pick for next spring.

Oh I know what you meant. I wasn't attacking your post, just the actual trade...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom