Final cuts thread | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final cuts thread

Michael behind that dallas oline may murder people...has to get better in pass pro but they can hide that behind that run game and work off pa passing game

Michael is serious talent...great fit for that dallas o

The Denver Donkeys just released RB Montee Ball....wasn't he a second round pick a short while ago?

Patriots released Cameron Flemming today. I was interested in him coming out Stanford in the 2014 draft.

I'm glad we got rid of Jordan Tripp. I like litmus tests. That was the one guy who fit the litmus test category right now, IMO. You simply lose ground to the league as a whole if you keep a guy like that. Not enough ability or upside. I have no idea why he was such a fan favorite.

If you want to be patient with someone, do it with talent. For example, A.J. Francis can makes disruptive plays in the backfield. It may not happen often but it can change games. Down the road you could have something. I hate keeping overmatched athletes, the type who are always two steps late entering the picture. Late bloomers and overachievers absolutely ruin your roster.

In general, this regime has done a much better job with the litmus test guys. Not resigning Jimmy Wilson was the first one on the test for 2015. I can't believe we tolerated him for so long. He should be featured weekly on Investigation Discovery channel.

I'm very glad we are keeping Hazel. next year Mathews is a FA, I don't wanna have to throw too much money at him. if we have Hazel in our back pocket it will be great for next season

I can never understand the hate for Matthews when all he does is make plays... Why not try to negotiate and re-sign him instead of letting him go to the Patriots

I can never understand the hate for Matthews when all he does is make plays... Why not try to negotiate and re-sign him instead of letting him go to the Patriots

It depends on what we mean by too much money. If he's getting paid what a good number three or four receiver would make I'm all for re-signing him. If we're talking paying him like a number one or high number two receiver I wouldn't do it.

Back
Top Bottom