===================

FB Obafemi Ayanbadejo :eek:
WR Jeff Ogden :lol: YES!
DT Henry Taylor :yell:

INJURY SETTLEMENT
=================

OL Leon Searcy

Info from: Sun-Sentinal.com

So...Dario Romero is our 4th DT? Ooo...k....

Shawn Draper made the team??

Am I right that we now have 10 DBs? Madison, Surtain, Freeman, Marion, Fletcher, Wooden, McGarrahan, Gamble, Lowe, and Green?

So I guess its 9 OL, 5 RBs, 4 TEs, 3 QBs, 5 WRs, 9 DL, 6 LB, 10 DB, and 2 ST.

Well, I got the Draper and Romero picks right. lol. I think Draper is there only because of Weaver's injury.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I can't believe they kept Draper over Femi.

probably cus of the injury to weaver. who knows? maybe draper can be a good blocker for us. im sure he is only insurance.

So Dario Romero, Albert Johnson, Omare Lowe, Shawn Draper, Greg Jerman, and Ray Green have beaten the odds and made the team.

But how much you wanna bet that they are scanning the wire for replacements for Romero and Green, possibly Draper as well (who IMO would likely be cut if we found a 7th LBer worthy of keeping).

Wow. no one would trade for Odgen or Grant or Femi...Man so we terminate their contracts and they're free agents...Femi will help some one this year.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

Am I right that we now have 10 DBs? Madison, Surtain, Freeman, Marion, Fletcher, Wooden, McGarrahan, Gamble, Lowe, and Green?

You got it. 10 defensive backs, including 6 count them, 6 safeties. We actually have 10 defensive backs and still no one we trust at the 3rd corner spot.

Not sure I like that at all. I liked Symonette. We need some younger players at LB.

Back
Top Bottom