Final Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
MelbournePhin said:
we can get a safety in a later round.

id take travis johnson over marcus spears. they would both be huge reaches at 5.

I rather Spears than Johnson, and no a FS is our 2nd or 3rd biggest hole.

Will the tampa trade even go through if A. Smith goes #1? How bad does San fran picking Smith screw us?

fins_rock said:
Will the tampa trade even go through if A. Smith goes #1? How bad does San fran picking Smith screw us?

the whole San Fran/Smith thing right now is to try and get people to trade with them. No one was going to try and trade up because they knew the 9ers would take Rodgers, the 9ers are trying to get more interest in the #1 pick.

Now if they do pick Smith, it all depends on if Tampa wants Rodgers.

fins_rock said:
I really dont think it hurts us that bad. Now teams know Braylon will definately be there at #2. I dont think the Bucs will make a move, but maybe Clevland, Chicago, or Minnesota are possibilities.

One thing I noticed while making this mock was that we are gonna have 2 consecutive picks in day one, 68 and 69, the third round is going to be nice, of course if all the Tampa thing happens.

Joey 22 said:
I rather Spears than Johnson, and no a FS is our 2nd or 3rd biggest hole.

whatever you say GM joey. we have guys like quintin williams and bell fir FS. why waste a #2 on one???

Joey 22 said:
Its a matter of taste, I like AW more than McPherson.
I am just curious. Did you take AW assuming Orton is gone, or do you like him better? I agree that AW over McPherson, but I am on the Orton wagon.

MelbournePhin said:
whatever you say GM joey. we have guys like quintin williams and bell fir FS. why waste a #2 on one???

:shakeno: :shakeno: :roflmao: :roflmao: And those should be our starters????:roflmao: :roflmao::shakeno: :shakeno:

beejay05 said:
I am just curious. Did you take AW assuming Orton is gone, or do you like him better? I agree that AW over McPherson, but I am on the Orton wagon.

Orton gone + I dont think he is legit, too much talent around him and gimmicky offense, AW has better arm, size, higher Wonderlic, faster 40. And broke Elways record for TDs in the Pac-10.

Joey 22 said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :roflmao: :roflmao: And those should be our starters????:roflmao: :roflmao::shakeno: :shakeno:

all im saying is that we can find a FS in a later round u schmuck. and you are nuts if you dont think a healthy bell cant take 1st string FS. im not gonna be stupid and post some gay lil smiles

Mod Note: This post gets you a day off.

P4E

Joey 22 said:
One thing I noticed while making this mock was that we are gonna have 2 consecutive picks in day one, 68 and 69, the third round is going to be nice, of course if all the Tampa thing happens.
The #69 should be #70.

MelbournePhin said:
all im saying is that we can find a FS in a later round u schmuck. and you are nuts if you dont think a healthy bell cant take 1st string FS. im not gonna be stupid and post some gay lil smiles

Bell is 28 and still has never been healthy for 1 entire season, not even in college, you cant rely on him. Its like relying on Konrad.

Joey 22 said:
Bell is 28 and still has never been healthy for 1 entire season, not even in college, you cant rely on him. Its like relying on Konrad.

for the fianl time. im all for a safety, but there ARE BETTER PLAYERS TO BE HAD IN ROUND 2!, a young DT like castillo is FAR more valuable to us than a freakin safety. do you get my point or do i have to type in crayon for you to understand??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom